Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I'm mum of the year but jeez, a mashed up banana in those little mesh fruit feeders would be good for his wee gums as well as being a lot healthier than crisps.
Nooo was he really having crisps at his age?!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
He can’t sit up unaided yet can he? So therefore he shouldn’t really be eating. Let alone in a jumperoo!

Reactions: 8
He can’t sit up unaided yet can he? So therefore he shouldn’t really be eating. Let alone in a jumperoo!
they don’t have to sit up unaided. They need to be able to support their head and sit in a highchair comfortably

no he was having ellas kitchen melty puffs. He was due January so she has probably started weaning at 4 months corrected 6 actually.
Weaning should start at 6 months corrected, unless otherwise instructed by baby’s GP/HV. He should be waiting another 2 months. And “Ella’s kitchen melty puffs” is a fancy way of saying crisps. They’re just big wotsits lol

Reactions: 7
Weaning should start at 6 months corrected, unless otherwise instructed by baby’s GP/HV. He should be waiting another 2 months. And “Ella’s kitchen melty puffs” is a fancy way of saying crisps. They’re just big wotsits lol
it’s her baby to decide when to wean🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It’s so sad that he’s just dumped behind her a lot while she does her make up. I doubt it’s just for 10 min either.

Reactions: 5
That’s not true at all,you don’t have to wait til corrected age

Reactions: 3
yeh it’s all crisps but when I saw the comment I couldn’t help but think I wouldn’t actually put itpast our Chloe to give him a bag of walkers 🤣

I know you guys say you can’t notice a difference in her nose but facing forward in her stories it looks slightly like a pig snout to me. I think her original nose was better pointy at the tip but not massive nostrils. I truly think the nose job is worse than her original nose as I notice it more in her stories (without even having negative preconceptions about her nose job) I just don’t like it I guess?

Reactions: 9
Lol what ? When weaning starts has nothing to do with being able to sit up ,as long as he can hold his head is fine

Reactions: 4
I know you guys say you can’t notice a difference in her nose but facing forward in her stories it looks slightly like a pig snout to me. I think her original nose was better pointy at the tip but not massive nostrils. I truly think the nose job is worse than her original nose as I notice it more in her stories (without even having negative preconceptions about her nose job) I just don’t like it I guess?
Her nose top will drop a lot. I’ve had two nose jobs. They always look piggy at first.

That’s why I said “should”, not “must”. You’re right, it is her choice to go against NHS guidelines. Can’t say I’d do the same
My sons 3 months old and I have been advised by a paediatric doctor with over 30 years experience across 3 different continents to start weaning my son at 4 months. He has no health issues, was born at term, doesn’t suffer with reflux or anything.. I was weaned at 4 months and I don’t suffer with any gut problems

Reactions: 2
Awwww I’m so happy wee Womeo is finally off the oxygen. He’s doing amazingly for being born so young. And such a cutie

Reactions: 5
Why does she not just enjoy her holiday ffs and stop with the stories and caring that people apparently dislike her?! I would not be documenting every single bit of my holiday on Instagram get a grip!! Honestly she brings it on herself

Reactions: 2
Why does she not just enjoy her holiday ffs and stop with the stories and caring that people apparently dislike her?! I would not be documenting every single bit of my holiday on Instagram get a grip!! Honestly she brings it on herself
Aw this is actually meant to be on the Chelsea fergo thread 🤣 but suppose it could apply here also 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah I’m actually screaming at her doing her hair with that fake dyson. It looks SO tit 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.