Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Heartbroken” because Charlotte Tilbury sent her the wrong shade of foundation. How about you go out and buy the right shade then you utterly pointless individual.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it’s not a rave thread but I really find her YouTube vids easy to watch, she has a nice voice and comes across as a really chill relaxed person.

shame she’s throwing her potential away by just lounging about her house all day and opening gifted packages. i do wonder if this thread has affected her hence the decline in content.

Reactions: 1
I'm very surprised herself and Ally McGinn haven't become pals since Chloe has moved to Galway? I just thought they would

Reactions: 1
Cringe at her putting up that comment about how gorgeous she is in real life 🤣

What she looks like must be on her mind 24/7

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She really is that beautiful in real life!!! Well she was as a teenager and no makeup… honestly I’m not raving 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’d say she looks better without make up. She wears so much these days it’s all I see

Still, what a cringe comment to share about yourself. Just highlights what she values most.

Reactions: 3
I don’t care how gorgeous I was, I’d never put a message up on my insta of someone telling me how gorgeous I was when they saw me in Dunnes 😂 to me that is so cringeworthy and screams insecurity

She looks a complete joke with that filter on her stories, like it’s not even attractive

I’m going to be controversial and say she actually has quite a masculine face, she could pass off as a man that has transitioned. Wonder would she repost that comment 😄

It’s the way she does her make up, she makes her features look very harsh. She’s lost the softness and femininity of her face over the years with whatever she has had done, as well as using those ridiculous filters

Can't stand the way she does her makeup. The top half of her face is orange, orange eyelids, orange all around her temples and you can see it sit in all the blonde hairs around her hairline. Then the bottom half of her face is chalky grey where she has piled on the white concealer. Why is she so obsessed with bronzer and concealer. That's all I can see on her face is those two products, ohh and tonnes of powder. She looks like she can't move her face with the amount of product on it.she should try a fresh dewy less heavy look.

• Heart
I saw her yesterday and in fairness, she is gorgeous but the makeup is far too much, it looks like chalk on her face and the fake tan was as orange!

Her “clean girl” make up tutorial is just the same orange chalky caked mess she always wears. Literally no difference.

Reactions: 7