Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me guys, getting her skin tanned to the correct level of caramel and her hair bleached to the correct tone of blonde is essential, okay?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She posted a picture of a Mercedes, is that what she meant by essential work

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she has the stupidity and the nerve to call what is a blatant holiday, an essential trip

Reactions: 8
Her wardrobe makes me laugh. All that renovation just to hang the same hoody and tracksuits 500 times over. She can’t be well

I’ve lost all respect for connollys car dealership for having her as ambassador! Altho I know the marketing manger who works there, she is a total wannabe insta hun! Like seriously, no one in Galway even knows who Chloe is! I just heard about her on tattle! My friend is neighbours with her and they said she never leaves the house just takes the dog out to sh*t.

• Haha
It seems like there is a lot of people in this thread that live around the same area 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ever since she heard about this forum, she stopped posting more personal stuff

Reactions: 1
Ever since she heard about this forum, she stopped posting more personal stuff
Does she know about it?

Same make up look again today on her reels. If you’ve seen her do her make up once you’ve seen her do it a thousand times

Does she know about it?

Same make up look again today on her reels. If you’ve seen her do her make up once you’ve seen her do it a thousand times
Yes she did a podcast about being a Mercedes brand ambassador and the interviewer mentioned tattle