Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm unfollowing this freeloader.. she got her wedding dress for free. has she no shame or pride? the biggest day of her life and it can't just be all her own organisation, nothing to do with Instagram. she does nothing from one end to the year to the next bar plaster on orange and white makeup, curl her frazzled hair and pretend to be into healthy food and fitness. I've no idea how she has so many followers. she is one of the laziest content creators and is just free riding quite literally the wave. faces by grace who has zero makeup content is actually more interesting than chloe.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She put her wedding dress in the washing machine with a dishwasher tablet because she’d stained it so badly with instant tan on her wedding day….
I’m sorry but you would easy know she didn’t pay for that wedding dress, if she’d had to pay out a few grand from her own pocket she’d have probably had a small bit more respect for it. I generally don’t mind Chloe, she’s a bit of a dose but not the worst, but this really got on my wick!

• Wow
Reactions: 17

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Nah fuck her and her gifted wedding, they have the money, she's a complete con artist. Also she looks exactly the same as she always does, makeup and hair wise 🤔

Reactions: 15

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t get the whole “making it legal” ceremony anyway. Is the abroad wedding not totally tainted now? A quick jobby in a registry I get but they literally had what most people would consider a small civil wedding here, rings exchanged she wearing a white dress and all. To me it would take away from the day I had planned abroad. Like is it not a bit of a farce now her walking down the aisle exchanging vows and rings again when they’ve already done it

Reactions: 13
Every make-up tutorial she does, is exactly the same. Why does she think she’s doing something different. Same orange forehead, same Casper-white under eyes, same baboons arse lips, same frazzled heat-damaged hair… same shite, different video!

Reactions: 12

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Riff shop have done all the big Irish influencer weddings recently. They are so five years ago when Suzanne Jackson would have them playing at every event. She’d go in to the toilet for a piss and riff shop would be in there playing

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The most pathetic was the treatment on her arms and shoulders to reduce freckles! The girl just screams insecurity. She really must hate what she sees. I remember she said before she had Botox in her nose because she didn’t like how her face wrinkled when she smiled. Like that’s perfectly natural! She won’t stop until she’s literally pore-less, hairless, flawless with no unique features whatsoever. I don’t know how her fella can listen to her waffle on about herself she is literally so vain it’s grotesque.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Would she ever just get over herself and her fucking hair. She literally couldn’t have less to offer the world.

• Haha
Would she ever just get over herself and her fucking hair. She literally couldn’t have less to offer the world.
it's abnormal the way she obsesses over her hair. she has dry over processed hair frazzled from curling tongs and bleach. Ohhh I can't cut my hair to shoulder length that's way too short. she constantly endorseses kerastase and eleven australia, viviscal and various other hair brands. her hair is fried.

Reactions: 11

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Don’t get me started on this one. She does NOTHING all day apart from open press drop after press drop, obsess over how her hair is not the correct tone of blonde and perv over images of blonde instagram models who she wants to look like. She doesn’t seem to leave the house. She is shacked up with her boyfriend in Galway who I believe plays rugby and Chloe seems to have become a recluse and does nothing only cake make up on to sit at home and open more shit she received for free. She showed one weeks of packaging build up in her hall there the other day and it was genuinely grotesque. She is a good looking girl but I’ve genuinely never seen anyone obsess over how they look like she does. She asked for advice on her hair the other day as hers is completely destroyed from over bleaching and over styling because she washes and styles it every single day despite going absolutely nowhere. I think she is an odd fish if im honest. I don’t know if she has anxiety issues or what but she could do with getting an actual job and getting out into the world instead of sitting at home all day staring at herself in the mirror wishing she looked like Romee Strijd.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“Heartbroken” because Charlotte Tilbury sent her the wrong shade of foundation. How about you go out and buy the right shade then you utterly pointless individual.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
This girl seriously needs something going on in her life. It’s like she’s trolling us now with the hair content

Reactions: 10

Marysw

I actually think that the importance she places on her hair being the perfect shade of blonde etc is so extreme that it’s worrying. It’s bizarre behaviour to need to look so tanned and blonde all the time sitting at home. Like i am blonde too and I totally love having new hair but Jesus it’s like she must have never had a real problem in her life if she thinks tan and hair is the most important thing in the world

I'm shook at the amount of work she gets done for a girl in her 20s(i know she's 30 now but these treatments have been done a couple of years). I'm all for doing whatever makes you feel good about yourself but it's like this one got every treatment on the market just because. I think this girl is just bored out of her brains and sits studying herself and looking for areas to tweak. like I remember years ago when Botox wasn't commonly done here it was her hair she used to obsess over.. it wasn't blonde enough, wasn't thick enough and was always on some sort of hair journey, pushing that viviscal to grow your hair (while she continued to bleach it and use ghd on it every day). Botox all over her face, laser treatment, lip filler, her teeth bonded, the skin on her shoulders and neck lightened to reduce freckles, some sort of sculpt treatment on her stomach muscles to have a flat stomach. thought the list of work she had done was never going to end

She hasn’t left the house in about four years but goes on holidays in the middle of a pandemic. I wonder will she be wearing baggy hoodies and joggers on the beach
She goes nowhere apart from to Boots to get her Vichy 🙄

Away in marbella to celebrate 10 years with her boyfriend, hardly essential now is it.

Last edited:
  • Angry

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
All she does is come on and say I bought this in an xxxxxxl prob could have sized down. Would she ever fuck off. And why does she make a big deal about doing her fake tan when she swamps her whole body in baggy oversized tracksuits

• Haha