Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got Botox in her nose as she noticed it scrunched when she smiled. Doesn’t everyone’s?! Dear lord talk about a pointless tweak. She spends too much time in the mirror

Reactions: 9
Does she not realise the filters she uses on Instagram do her no favours at all and make her look ridiculous and weird?

Reactions: 8
She looks like a Bratz doll, the narcissism is off the charts, she’s in love with herself. I wonder how she makes a living to be honest, a YouTube video once in a blue moon can’t keep her going in that lifestyle ??

Reactions: 6
She looks like a Bratz doll, the narcissism is off the charts, she’s in love with herself. I wonder how she makes a living to be honest, a YouTube video once in a blue moon can’t keep her going in that lifestyle ??
Maybe she lives off Toms income

Her old videos will still be making her decent money tho. Every view is € and shes got enough videos it all adds up each month. plus sposnored posts usually pay 1% of your following so 2.3k per post.

He must be earning some coin, because she has expensive taste! She’s a layabout, how is she not bored off her tits every day. Obviously work shy
Looks like she just spends her days cleaning, putting makeup on, shopping and obsessing over her appearance

Reactions: 6
I swear she just follows blonde people on Instagram. Anytime I come across someone blonde on Instagram she’s always following them

Reactions: 1
I watched her New York vlog the other day and the difference when she has make up on is truly shocking. She looks so much better bare faced, her skin is very clear and glowing.. and then she gets ready to go out and plasters on yellow chalky mess over her freshly treated skin. I don’t know what she sees when she looks in the mirror but it’s actually a crime to cover up her natural face with all of that hideous cloggy tit

Reactions: 4
I watched her New York vlog the other day and the difference when she has make up on is truly shocking. She looks so much better bare faced, her skin is very clear and glowing.. and then she gets ready to go out and plasters on yellow chalky mess over her freshly treated skin. I don’t know what she sees when she looks in the mirror but it’s actually a crime to cover up her natural face with all of that hideous cloggy tit
Agree, her bare face is stunning

Reactions: 2
The filter on her stories today is genuinely ridiculous. I wonder is she going to do her own make up on her wedding day.. I’ve never seen her go to someone else for make up

The filter on her stories today is genuinely ridiculous. I wonder is she going to do her own make up on her wedding day.. I’ve never seen her go to someone else for make up
I couldn’t look at all those stories with that filter on, beyond hideous. but that's how her makeup genuinely is, the top half of her face is ORANGE and under her eyes snow white, she goes hell for leather with the under eye concealer and the bronze/counter around the temples. i couldn't take my eyes off the square around her nose and in between her eyebrows, it's literally a stark contrast of brown and white. I think it's really bizarre the way she does her makeup. she wants to glow the day of her wedding..... sure she will be plastered in makeup.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I was thinking the same. What’s the point in being glowing for your wedding day when you cover it up with ten lbs of powdery shite. If she wants to be glowy she’d be better off going bare faced. Can’t fathom how she thinks she looks good with all of that on!

Yeah I was thinking the same. What’s the point in being glowing for your wedding day when you cover it up with ten lbs of powdery shite. If she wants to be glowy she’d be better off going bare faced. Can’t fathom how she thinks she looks good with all of that on!
It’s very clear she has Facial dysmorphia If she thinks she looks better with makeup.

Reactions: 5