Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe has to be the most tone deaf out of all the bloggers. Imagine being so worked up over a video “not being perfect”. It’s hard not to be a “hater” and “jealous” when all she does is eye fuuk herself in the mirror all day stressing over a parting not being straight. My friends would eat me without salt if I was her on Instagram. Delusional.

Reactions: 6
Her “clean girl” make up tutorial is just the same orange chalky caked mess she always wears. Literally no difference.
Every last one of her tutorials are identical from start to finish. The amount of powder/concealer and contour she uses is ridiculous, I always feel my face would be tight and not able to move with all that product on it

Reactions: 5
Chloe has to be the most tone deaf out of all the bloggers. Imagine being so worked up over a video “not being perfect”. It’s hard not to be a “hater” and “jealous” when all she does is eye fuuk herself in the mirror all day stressing over a parting not being straight. My friends would eat me without salt if I was her on Instagram. Delusional.
She has too much time to be stressing over stupid tit and analysing her reflection. Imagine even noticing that about your parting? I think she suffers from narcissism. She sounds unwell the way she is so obsessive about herself.

I get the impression that she’s incredibly self conscious. She’s hanging on to the full face matte make up that the majority of people have moved away from! Her make up in that video is honestly horrendous! Also, how is she making a living off insta? I feel like she very rarely posts

Id say she’s riddled with issues. She seems to be a hermit and just spends her days ogling over pretty girls online and looking at herself in the mirror. It can’t be healthy.

Also that slicked back greasy bun does nothing for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh some critical comments under her YouTube 😆 she won’t like that
How can she say this is clean girl/minimal make up, she's plastered in badly matched makeup as usual. Also her eyebrows are way too harsh for her colouring. Still baffles me as to how she's making a living from this, sitting obsessing over her hair and makeup that is so 2014/15 when Kylie jenner lips became a thing. She still goes heavy with the contouring, literally not one person does that step anymore.

The funny thing is that she looks so much better without any of it. Her face with just the flawless filter on was clean girl make up and she should have stopped then. Her natural lips are fine, the big comical bratz looking lips she gives herself are ridiculous looking

Has she ever had a real job? Couldn’t imagine her dealing with real life stress from real work or having to get up early, commute to a job etc. She’s incredibly precious. I never followed her just curious when I saw Galway mentioned on tattle I had a look. Her life baffles me. Like there is nothing to follow can’t understand her large following at all

I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up with massive hormonal issues the amount of product she applies to her skin it’s non stop makeup and fake tan

Reactions: 3
Met her a few times and I’m sorry to tell everyone how wrong they have her! She’s stunning looking in a person and is far from boring she actually has a great sense of humour , and believe it or not she’s actually very down to earth , I think she just has more Brains and Standards than most of Ireland’s tacky bloggers

Hey Chloe 🤣
joined tattle few mins before she commented, hi chloe, or her sisters👋👋. Firstly I've seen her twice in person and yeah she's good looking but nothing major, you would see equally as attractive walking down grafton Street, she's not drop dead gorgeous, for me it's the colour of her hair and colour of her tan and makeup that are eye catching, very very verrryyyyy stand outish, like there's too much going on at once if you get me, one or the other needs toning down. jeans runners and a bomber jacket or something. and clacking chewing gum as well I remember.

• Haha
Jesus here’s one of the trolls coming for me on tattle 😂 not Chloe or her sisters is it hard to to imagine someone with someone good to say 😂

I think everyone can see that Chloe is a pretty girl who basically takes a level of her prettiness away every time she puts on a layer of orange slap and white chalky concealer on her face and over-lined brown clown lips. Nobody is saying she is unattractive or ugly. She’s clearly lovely looking but makes herself look cheap, dirty and dated with the style of make up she chooses. We don’t need to have seen her in real life to notice that it doesn’t suit her and that she would benefit greatly from a lighter touch and a more dewy finish. I don’t think the disparity of what I see on screen vs real life would be that different to make me alter my opinion. Her make up is horrendous and ages her massively