Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl literally does nothing only look in the mirror all day
I find it so mind numbingly boring listening to her hair talk. What a Snore fest, obsessing over the tone of blonde her hair is or how broken it is, yet continues to heat style it every single day to go absolutely nowhere. Jumps from Kevin Murphy, to kerastase to olaplex🙄

Reactions: 4
I find it so mind numbingly boring listening to her hair talk. What a Snore fest, obsessing over the tone of blonde her hair is or how broken it is, yet continues to heat style it every single day to go absolutely nowhere. Jumps from Kevin Murphy, to kerastase to olaplex🙄
The LA valley girl twang she puts on grates on me. As does the way she talks with her hands and has the sleeves of her jumper pulled down over her hands. I’d say her head does be bet into looking at better looking girls on Instagram all day and comparing herself. She doesn’t live on planet earth anyway

Reactions: 3
The LA valley girl twang she puts on grates on me. As does the way she talks with her hands and has the sleeves of her jumper pulled down over her hands. I’d say her head does be bet into looking at better looking girls on Instagram all day and comparing herself. She doesn’t live on planet earth anyway
Yeah the American twang is irritating. Back a few years ago I did enjoy her make up chats and her boots hauls etc but now it's just really boring. Showing boxes and boxes of PR drops, never shows them properly or does a demo, just thanks Charlotte tilbury, thanks nars, like what's the point? The hair obsession is just off the scale. Her content is also very inconsistent.

Reactions: 3
Yeah the American twang is irritating. Back a few years ago I did enjoy her make up chats and her boots hauls etc but now it's just really boring. Showing boxes and boxes of PR drops, never shows them properly or does a demo, just thanks Charlotte tilbury, thanks nars, like what's the point? The hair obsession is just off the scale. Her content is also very inconsistent.
She comes across like a total weirdo

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she always gets a large in all her clothes because she’s skinny and then she always says I should’ve gotten a smaller size

Reactions: 5
Imagine standing still holding flowers that your fella bought, waiting for the timer to go off and take a pic. Would you not be like wtf am I doing?

Imagine standing still holding flowers that your fella bought, waiting for the timer to go off and take a pic. Would you not be like wtf am I doing?
And she had the nerve to post that picture and not even iron the wrinkles out of the clothes

Does anyone know what her family situation is? Never any mention of her dad but shows her mum and sisters a lot when at home?

She looks absolutely awful on those stories for spotlight. She looks at least double her age. If her inspo for her make up was strung out zombie then she nailed it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks absolutely awful on those stories for spotlight. She looks at least double her age. If her inspo for her make up was strung out zombie then she nailed it
I honestly don’t think she looks bad, I’m just glad she hasn’t being using a filter when she does her ads

I honestly don’t think she looks bad, I’m just glad she hasn’t being using a filter when she does her ads
She herself is a pretty girl but her make up is horrific. It does her no favours. A big orange cakey smather

She herself is a pretty girl but her make up is horrific. It does her no favours. A big orange cakey smather
She is not good at make up, I've never understood how she's considered a makeup or beauty influencer her make up is desperate. So heavy and flat, it's orange and then the white circles around her eyes from piling on the concealer, it's ridiculous looking.

She is not good at make up, I've never understood how she's considered a makeup or beauty influencer her make up is desperate. So heavy and flat, it's orange and then the white circles around her eyes from piling on the concealer, it's ridiculous looking.
She has an orange hairline and orange eyes and then white and powdery looking everywhere else. I follow her sister Claudia, she’s quite boring but is far better at doing make up. She looks young and fresh

I know this sounds weird but she doesn’t look much like her sister or mom (they look a lot alike) and I’ve often wondered if she’s trans because she’s just absolutely PERFECT looking, super tall and incredible jaw line. Real life Barbie

• Wow
She’s pretty yeah but I don’t think she’s anything special either. I don’t get the severe amount of praise she gets for her looks, I think she can be quite harsh looking. She looks a lot like Sash in Fair City

Reactions: 5
It’s mad that Someone like that is handed a brand new car and she’s sitting at home 24/7. The new car is just parked at the front of the house all the time! What’s the idea of that? Why would a car company even give her a car.
Yeah and she lives in a beautiful country she doesn’t even need to walk/ drive far to explore some lovely beaches etc!

Maybe the cops gave her an ankle tag and she can’t go far😂 I mean I don’t get the not leaving the house thing. You live in Galway! Go explore it!