Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister Claudia, very pretty girl, far prettier than Chloe - but has possibly THE worst taste in clothes I’ve ever seen. Constant shapeless sacks on such a lovely looking young one!

Reactions: 2
Her sister Claudia, very pretty girl, far prettier than Chloe - but has possibly THE worst taste in clothes I’ve ever seen. Constant shapeless sacks on such a lovely looking young one!
I feel embarrassed every time I watch her stories, she's just desparatly trying to be like chloe, the Same facial expressions, trying to speak like her, the same zooming in trying to make funny faces, it's mortifying. She wears awful stuff, she's better at makeup than chloe, she doesn't cake it on or go about 10 shades too orange like her sister. Certainly much fresher

Reactions: 2
I actually think that the importance she places on her hair being the perfect shade of blonde etc is so extreme that it’s worrying. It’s bizarre behaviour to need to look so tanned and blonde all the time sitting at home. Like i am blonde too and I totally love having new hair but Jesus it’s like she must have never had a real problem in her life if she thinks tan and hair is the most important thing in the world

Reactions: 10
She has nothing else for doing only obsessing about the tone of her hair. Gets done up everyday with full stage make up and tan to sit at home and do nothing. Sad existence. If she had a job she wouldn’t have the time to obsess over trivial shite. Her hair doesn’t even look nice at the end of it all. Her whole look is dated and her skin looks like it’s made from chalk

Reactions: 6
Can someone out there tell me why chloe has a bronzed forehead and a white chalky face?? Does she think this is a good look?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how chloe would feel if I wrote that her sisters have a far nicer tone of blonde than she does. Try not to take this news too hard chloe. I hope you can recover from this blow

Because she’s a dope. Dog has been left in her mum’s house. She could easily go away and not post anything for a week and no one would think twice because she’s so boring anyway.

Why would she post about being away right now? She’s a complete idiot.

Reactions: 7
Wouldn't mind but back in normal times this one never ever went on holidays. I'm following her years and I don't remember her being on many holidays only PR trips to London.

Wouldn't mind but back in normal times this one never ever went on holidays. I'm following her years and I don't remember her being on many holidays only PR trips to London.
She hasn’t left the house in about four years but goes on holidays in the middle of a pandemic. I wonder will she be wearing baggy hoodies and joggers on the beach

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t left the house in about four years but goes on holidays in the middle of a pandemic. I wonder will she be wearing baggy hoodies and joggers on the beach
She goes nowhere apart from to Boots to get her Vichy 🙄

Away in marbella to celebrate 10 years with her boyfriend, hardly essential now is it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She posted the other day not to worry as her trip is essential, so far she’s sat on a beach and gone out for dinner with her boyfriend. Does she think going to Marbella is essential because it’s their 10 year anniversary? That’s how delusional instahuns are. Absolutely sick of seeing influencers living it up on holidays.