Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
post the other day about how her and her partner had 4 bottles of wine between them (and this wasn't at the end of the night so god knows what else they had) - I personally think that's ridiculously excessive? I'd be on the floor after 1 bottle of wine. she seems to drink a LOT
I sometimes think she exaggerates how much they drink like when teenagers want to boast they had loads of shots etc. It’s immature

Reactions: 5
I think she’s just a major piss head
Yeah she is that but I meant I think she thinks it’s cool to say they’ve drank loads and still drinking on a night out. They don’t ever stay out late which I find odd. They drink and are drunk by 11 and in bed by 12.

Reactions: 1
There’s how edited her face is on pics! She looks so different on this photo from the brand. Her nose is huge in comparison to her edited photos
I think She looks so much prettier in that pic, she is too filtered its such a shame,Id love filters banned!

Would love to see her in her natural state! Doubt she would ever post a raw image of herself though seeing as she has to flog her tan(that looks nothing like her filtered image) how is she not mortified.I seen her not so long ago walking down the road in Bolton & spotted her was gobsmacked at the difference in her RL vs Insta,I had to tripple take 🤣

Reactions: 3
I love how influencer culture has stripped brands of so much morality. Like in what world is it right that an actual terrorists daughter can be paid to promote tit, be given their own lines etc. it’s so mad

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t care what anyone says, most tans go patchy and look horrible as they start to wear off and hers looks to be no different. I’d imagine even more so if you’re on holiday, using sun cream and swimming etc. The way she filters the duck out of her skin is gross.

Reactions: 8
The coffee stories today are weird as. She made out a random person sent her a coffee machine because she was curious about coffee then turns out it’s a gift to promote Nescafé and proceed with aff links. I knew it wasn’t as nice as someone gifting her something out of the kindness of their heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That bf of hers is deffo a drug dealer 😂 how does one acquire so many annual days at work 😂

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230514_184359_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20230514_184322_com.instagram.android.jpg

Tagged the same tags and is the same place as Mia Boardman.. Undisclosed AD chloe??

Reactions: 1
Off on a free cruise!! Also, why does she dress up so much every night. I feel like she’s always so overdressed!

Reactions: 5