Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God how many times does she need to post that she’s been driven down south in some fancy van 🙄 we get it Chloe you don’t work and it must be nice drinking Prosecco at 11am

Reactions: 8
Does she not think it’s sly to brag so much? I can’t see how her showing off a fancy taxi all day is going to make anyone rush to Look Fantastic to a buy tit load of makeup.

She has the audacity to post that selfie and say all skin has texture? It’s bleeping filtered and edited to death! Someone posted her REAL face further back on this thread and the difference is shocking!

Reactions: 11
She’s posted about Michael myers being her guilty pleasure and she can’t believe Matt has never seen Halloween so they’re watching it… but they’re not even watching the OG Halloween, they’re watching Halloween H20 that was made in 1998 😂 so don’t think she’s as big a Halloween fan as she is making out…embarrassing

Reactions: 1
She’s posted about Michael myers being her guilty pleasure and she can’t believe Matt has never seen Halloween so they’re watching it… but they’re not even watching the OG Halloween, they’re watching Halloween H20 that was made in 1998 😂 so don’t think she’s as big a Halloween fan as she is making out…embarrassing
I thought this!! H20 is even a different timeline to the original stories (ie Laurie having a son, and Michael being her brother). Embarrassing the way she was acting like such a big fan:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Always trying hiding her aff .. really don’t like her anymore
64C0E384-EB32-4300-A94A-CCF39DAF01BB.png

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just too braggy for me. Yesterday it was oh I feel a bit under the weather so a day in the bath and lounging at home for me

today it’s a day at the spa.

i would love to ask her how she thinks this makes her followers who work full time feel?

They all like to say everyone should push themselves to work for themselves and not have a 9-5 job blah blah but I don’t think they realise people working those ‘boring’ ‘ordinary’ jobs are literally the reason society manages to keep on going? What would the world be like if we could all just lounge around all day like Chloe 😂

Reactions: 6
I agree, she’s just completely unrelatable. As grand as it must be for her and the boyfriend to swan off on gifted hotel stays and hot yoga classes at 10:30am on a Monday, her average follower surely must be left feeling alienated. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Ughhhhhh she really annoys me, wouldn't know what a hard days work was!!!!
She contributes absolutely nothing to this society :mad:

Reactions: 3
She’s had the flu for the past week but was at a spa all day on tues? Lol okay

just say you’ve got a bit of a cold and shut up, at least you don’t actually have to go to a real job like the rest of us. Why do people say they’ve got or had flu when we can clearly see they haven’t? She would have been bed bound

You can report influencers to that agency, is it ASA?! I can find out if anyone wants to know. Even though she is disclosing it, the rules are it has to be easy to spot. Hers isn’t! So tbh she’d probably be warned about it if she was reported.

Asher Mary Lou is the same, always puts her in a similar background colour so it’s hard to tell.

It’s part of your job to disclose it properly. It’s like me only doing half my job 🥴 it’s really not hard to make sure it’s noticeable. Influencers can’t even get that right

On a side note, Chloe is looking VERY thin lately! I know she’s naturally thin but Jesus her legs look like twigs in her latest story

Reactions: 4
Honestly cat stand her anymore every story is just aff links or ads

I hate that she’ll post a dress like the black netted number in her latest reel and go to great lengths to disguise where it’s from so that people have to click the affiliate link if they want to find out. 🙄 So many comments asking where it’s from and instead of just saying ASOS, it’s “Link in my stories girl”. 🤑🤑
Apart from this one person who’s found a way to beat the system by revealing where it’s from in a comment that’s so far up Chloe’s arse she can’t delete it or ignore it, but I bet she’s raging. 🤪

0B906B34-1D8F-4745-B124-5D1F36212DF0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5