Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across this thread, interesting!
I know who chloe is and have dipped in and out of her page but don't follow her, tbh her style is shite and that hair gives me anxiety, it must be dry AF. I have always thought it was wrong that she is making a life out of her name and notoriety, some will say she isn't but she has used her name to get followers imo, I'd have had more respect if she had worked a 'normal' job and had her lifestyle that way. I just can't follow someone like her.

I'm sure there is a lot of trauma in her life, you don't grow up without seeing and hearing stuff that no child should hear, it must have been nuts.
I would say she is trauma bonded to her parents, it's like Martin Mguinness, his kids and grandkids worshipped the ground he walked on but turned a blind eye to how many he murdered.
Is there a thread on her dad?

Reactions: 3
Have you noticed none of these influencers have proper friends 😂 all the birthday posts are from companies and brands 😂 you never seen any of them with childhood friends 😂
Well chloe wouldn't have any childhood friends from Belfast because her & her family bullied and terrorised the whole place 😅 any friends she has now from Belfast are also wanna be influencers who she has only got known last years

Reactions: 4
I'd be too terrified to be her mate! Imagine falling out over a boy or something as kids... pow pow oops I'm dead

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Matt showing off the true colour of her tan again 👀😂😂

I always wondered how she got her tan to look so good all the time, those pits show it’s all filtered/edited
Her tan has never looked good she is orange and like an actual umpa lumpa with her round orange face and bright white straw hair

Reactions: 7
Why is she full on watching and videoing a wedding of random people. Is it just me finding that weird

Reactions: 5
Would she not just stick on nice shorts and a top and be comfortable? These 6 inch heels, dresses, like she’s off to a wedding everyday , face caked in make up , how is she walking around there ,

Reactions: 8
@eiregreen I agree. She looks ridiculous. It’s a sad state of affairs when she can’t just disengage with Instagram for a couple of days and enjoy her holiday, but that YSL Libre won’t flog itself I suppose. 🙄 Could you even be arsed?

Reactions: 9
It’s sad and annoys me so much, it’s not even just her. They’re all at it. Constant post post post post they must have their phones up to their noses 24/7. I go on holiday to relax and get away from life for a while, last thing I want to do is be constantly scrolling Instagram. It just feels like a big game of one upmanship

Reactions: 5
She has stayed true to herself as her following has grown. Her entire personality is based off booze, tanning, clothes, Look Fantastic, the odd holiday ♻ 😴
God you seem to hate her and I’ve only made it this far on the thread haha

Last edited:
God you seem to hate her and I’ve only made it this far on the thread haha
I don’t dislike her. I don’t follow her and check her page anymore, bores the life out of me. Each to their own!

Reactions: 1
I’m bored of seeing the same questions being asked, the same stories being shared every bloody day 😴

Reactions: 2
Her life is one big show. Showing off that she’s going to squeeze in a few city breaks before the end of the year when some people are lucky to her on one holiday

Reactions: 3
I’m bored of seeing the same questions being asked, the same stories being shared every bloody day 😴
What, you mean you don’t want to keep seeing her describe how UNREAL YSL Libre perfume is?! Are you okay doll?! 😂

for the record, that perfume is pretty meh to me, had much nicer!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What, you mean you don’t want to keep seeing her describe how UNREAL YSL Libre perfume is?! Are you okay doll?! 😂

for the record, that perfume is pretty meh to me, had much nicer!
I purposely went looking for it one day because she mentioned it 3 times in the one day so thought it must be good. Didn’t buy.

Reactions: 2
Oh FFS…. I get you may sway towards some words or pronunciation when you are around people that have a strong accent…. But your 3 year old niece has ABSOLUTELY NO influence in your accent!! Ridiculous! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4