Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby is the same colour as her in her photos so must be edited. Shame Bodhi will always associate his mum with biscuit smell #faketansmell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair most newborns skin can be slightly darker due to jaundice etc
Nah she’s just getting him ready for his first big break into the influencing world by advertising Trinity Tan - whole range for newborns so they match their mum 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And can she stop showing her milk filled tits …i get shes so excited to have a set for once but the internet doesn’t need to see it love Weve all been there had the cracking tatas ..wait till there at her bellybutton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love her fashion videos and that but the constant posts on how much she loves her baby … he’s your baby Chloe your meant to love him pipe down a bit hun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God here we go 🙄 a million stories about her birth! Like women don’t go through this every single day 🙄

Reactions: 8
I wish she would sort her hair out and go more natural and lower the saturation filters! How can we tell who the baby looks like when you’re falsifying yourself to Instagram viewers.

Reactions: 4
Put your seatbelt on you stupid bleep! Imagine being in a car accident and you’re too injured to look after ya new born 🙄 no the LV bag has to take priority over her safety! Thick bleep

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Put your seatbelt on you stupid bleep! Imagine being in a car accident and you’re too injured to look after ya new born 🙄 no the LV bag has to take priority over her safety! Thick bleep

omg I didn’t even notice that I was too distracted by the buffoon lips 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must not be moving because even the baby seat belt doesn’t look like it’s being used! 😳

Reactions: 2
My god the posts are really getting to me know yes you have had a baby but the constant “my world”
“ how im I so lucky” your not the first to have a child!!

Reactions: 3
My god the posts are really getting to me know yes you have had a baby but the constant “my world”
“ how im I so lucky” your not the first to have a child!!
They are quite sweet. I feel exactly the same about my children. I still look at them and think how lucky I am to be a mother. It’s better than the alternative for Chloe, you’d be complaining if she wasn’t into her baby

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are quite sweet. I feel exactly the same about my children. I still look at them and think how lucky I am to be a mother. It’s better than the alternative for Chloe, you’d be complaining if she wasn’t into her baby
But do you post it to your socials daily? Its a bit boring after 23479 posts!

• Heart
But do you post it to your socials daily? Its a bit boring after 23479 posts!
No I don’t post but I don’t make money from online content. It’s probably a lot of stories she can’t win as if she didn’t post about her baby people would question that as well. It’s nice content than her trying to sell stuff all the time

Definitely not