Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came onto this thread to see if anyone thought the same as me

Glad people do! Like tonight’s story’s for example soooo repetitive. Out for a meal, the same “cheers my love” wine glass clink with her boyfriend. Lol

And don’t get me wrong, she seems lovely and she’s very pretty. But my god I wish she would wear a different lipstick and lip liner combo. I’m bored.

Same questions answered about her fake
tan, same plug for her look fantastic code, same wine stories. Zzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 7
Totally agree! I’ve followed her for the last few years and do like her but her stories are starting to get really repetitive and a bit boring

Reactions: 3
Oh gosh I literally came here to say the same thing!

I really like her - she seems lovely, very pretty and genuine. But my goodness, her content is sooooo repetitive now isn’t it.

All she does is post those ASOS heels, doc martens, mom jeans, floral dresses, tan, Vila marina…..blahhhh! I skip past her stories now.

Reactions: 3
she does seem to be getting sucked into the influencer life of AD, AD, AFF link more so these days which is a shame as she used to always balance it out well

Reactions: 2
She does - she’s constantly plugging the look fantastic code. And she goes a bit overboard on it too. I don’t need to see her picking out 20 products. Just post the code once, that’s enough!

she does seem to be getting sucked into the influencer life of AD, AD, AFF link more so these days which is a shame as she used to always balance it out well
Agree with you on this I’ve followed her for a while, and it seems she’s got very influencer minded as her followers grew. She is such a pretty
Girl but like you all say, borrrrring repetitive stories.
Annoys me how she always says her followers are like her friends too, they’re not Their her customers that’s all.
Saying that, half the time she posts stuff she doesn’t declare it as a “AD”?

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see she was at that Club London event the other night? Noticed her getting in photos with Love Island girls…definitely getting sucked into the “influencer life”…I hope she stays true to herself.

Does anyone know what her partner does for work? I always wonder how he manages to have all these holidays and extend them too.

I can’t go over how much she drinks. Don’t get me wrong, I love a cocktail, but it seems to like she’s out drinking every other night.

Reactions: 8
I can't get over the whole changing accent thing depending on where she is. I get that you'd pick up slight changes if you move and have spent a long time in a different area with everyone having the same accent, but her northern Irish accent is very thick. I dunno how she doesn't even have a hint of that at when she's in Manchester. Even Nadine Coyle, her accent is a real mish mash, but it's still distinctively northern Irish.

It blows my mind….in manchester? Full manc accent

In NI? The thickest Belfast accent

as you say not even a slight twang to each.

she’s like two different people

Reactions: 4
Yeah I hate to be negative because I like her, but surely it’s not real!

I’m going to have to unfollow….

Her lifestyle winds me up, oh how nice it must be to not have to have an actual job! Wouldn’t we all just love to swan about, going to the gym and for coffee everyday and then getting paid for posting a few selfies on Instagram?

I know she’s one of the least offensive on Instagram, but honestly this influencer culture can just get in the bin at this point.

Reactions: 9
I’ve unfollowed her too. I actually find her life and content so repetitive. You can literally guess what’s coming next!

Are her parents still together? I wonder why her sister stayed or went back to Belfast? Just wondered if she is close to her dad

Her mums certainly not an angel either who she is very close too. Hopefully she is keeping her lifestyle clean but considering her brother died of a drug overdose she does drink a lot and advertise that fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6