Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
I can't get over the whole changing accent thing depending on where she is. I get that you'd pick up slight changes if you move and have spent a long time in a different area with everyone having the same accent, but her northern Irish accent is very thick. I dunno how she doesn't even have a hint of that at when she's in Manchester. Even Nadine Coyle, her accent is a real mish mash, but it's still distinctively northern Irish.

Reactions: 2

Daisybee

VIP Member
Oh gosh I literally came here to say the same thing!

I really like her - she seems lovely, very pretty and genuine. But my goodness, her content is sooooo repetitive now isn’t it.

All she does is post those ASOS heels, doc martens, mom jeans, floral dresses, tan, Vila marina…..blahhhh! I skip past her stories now.
she does seem to be getting sucked into the influencer life of AD, AD, AFF link more so these days which is a shame as she used to always balance it out well

Magee

VIP Member
Sick to bastard death of her flogging tan and clothes and never marking it AD!

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
Maybe if you just came across her but a quick google search and you can see exactly who she is. I think people just don’t care about what they did to us.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
It’s not about being slim and having a small bump, shes barely pregnant but acting like she’s 35 weeks and about to drop.

There’s no bump there just bloat ffs 🤣
You can’t be ‘barley pregnant’ your either pregnant or your not 😂 And it can’t be ‘just bloat’ when she literally is pregnant

Rockstar

I used to quite like Chloe and didn’t blame her for her father ‘mistakes’ ( I use this word very lightly ) as we all have to live with the life our family caused before us but after this last week and her calling this scum bag family I’ve lost all respect for her. In all honestly if she’s trying to make an life for herself as an influencer she’s needs to distance herself from her family troubles and not mourn someone who’s done that her and her father have!
Yeah it’s pretty awful to be fair.
Such wickedness and so much pain

Are Johnny and Gina together?
It looks like he was on that family holiday in Portugal, then she goes to the ‘family funeral’

Glittery1

VIP Member
A bitchy comment from me but the colour difference between the sole of her foot (her actual skin colour) and face is drastic! I also personally think the amount of filler in her lips is too much for the size of her lips and face, she has a lovely shape already, they don’t need to be so big!
I agree! The tan, the fillers and the filters are too much 🤢

tootootoot

Chatty Member
How does she drink so much/eat like shite and not be ill all the time or the size of a house I'd love to know

Sjl1985

She does - she’s constantly plugging the look fantastic code. And she goes a bit overboard on it too. I don’t need to see her picking out 20 products. Just post the code once, that’s enough!