Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
The way she’s wrote in the caption for her new hair reel “I fancied a change and thought I’d film it” ummm no, you’ve been paid to produce an ad :ROFLMAO:
Thing is she has never mentioned these products! She has always raved about olaplex. She’s making out she loves these products but no girl, look fantastic are making you show these products because you’re being paid 🥴 these influencers are so stupid

her hair is also so fucking damaged

Reactions: 9

wellypark99

I wouldn't be surprised if outfits are bought purely for the gram + then returned. bet there's a lot of depop/vinted etc going on too

Glittery1

VIP Member
See her tan demonstration tonight with her Manchester accent…

And then as soon as she’s with her family it switches to Belfast.

Completely baffles me 😂 usually people end up with a weird mix of both - they don’t fully switch between them!! I think that shows she’s good at putting on an act where needed

mchammerr

VIP Member
Does a story about how her lashes aren’t great, 5 minutes later posts a link for a lash growth serum saying it really works!

Stop scamming people!

• Wow
  • Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Have you noticed none of these influencers have proper friends 😂 all the birthday posts are from companies and brands 😂 you never seen any of them with childhood friends 😂

shockedsane

I am slowly beginning to dislike her now and she is someone I have always liked but stealing glasses and asking followers if she should steal is just not on. I have worked in hospitality and know people steal glasses and pepper pots and toilet rolls etc and it might not seem like much but it all adds up and someone has to foot the cost to replace those items. Imagine if everyone just took something they liked the look of! It’s stealing, plain and simple! Also I always thought she looked good but I think her lips look too much now like she is ruining her face but I don’t know if that’s just the filter she is using as she always uses some kind of filter so hard to know what she really looks like.

srh85

Some of her birthday videos and photos make me cringe 🙈 imagine being that drunk falling around with your family there, not for me!

• Wow

tootootoot

Chatty Member
Well it must be easy hun when all you do is open a few gifted boxes and post ASOS links. These insensitive influencers going on about their easy lives when there are people struggling to heat homes and eat.

I’m lucky that I work a good job and get a good paycheck but I’d never brag as some of my friends are in very opposite positions and I’d never wanna come across insensitive.
"Still having a drink etc" well we know that you functioning alcoholic 😅

• Haha
Oh god were they really bullies??

I’m torn between thinking some of you are being a bit harsh on her and agreeing with you fully!
I think she’s done well to come through what she did… she didn’t choose that life. But as some of you have said she condones them…
A bit harsh on her for going to a serial killer psychopaths murder? Is it because he killed Irish people in the troubles that you don’t care?

• Heart

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
I can’t stand seeing those stories of them all getting pissed with the young children there. One of them is only at toddler too, I know it was New Year’s Eve but that child should be at home not in a bar surrounded by drunk people.
Their grandparents are serial murderers don’t think them being surrounded by drunks will make any difference, they have no hope. So sad they are all scum.

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Funny how she’s not bothering to link things from asos now they have taken themselves off all affiliate programmes
Ooooh this is super interesting. I didn’t know asos had stopped affiliate, but now you mention it; a few similar fashion influencers I follow haven’t shared “asos wish lists” for ages. Proves how fake they all are

Bianca Del Rio

@eiregreen I agree. She looks ridiculous. It’s a sad state of affairs when she can’t just disengage with Instagram for a couple of days and enjoy her holiday, but that YSL Libre won’t flog itself I suppose. 🙄 Could you even be arsed?

isagreen

People asking about Matt to, he def sells drugs. I’m from Glasgow and I see a lot of people from my way commenting on his insta posts etc who are well known drug dealers.. and he mixes with them. There is no other reason for his income. Yeah she will make good money but not enough to to support two of them and the life style etc they lead. Matt def has money but not from his own business that’s for sure

• Wow