Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she stop working with rose and caramel on the tan and make it her own brand? It was called Trinity because she mixed the rose and caramel products together so has she been able to then branch away from them??

they don’t follow each other on Instagram anymore either! Very odd considering she worked with them for so long

ETA: never mind; just seen their post from Feb announcing it!

Reactions: 1
When did she stop working with rose and caramel on the tan and make it her own brand? It was called Trinity because she mixed the rose and caramel products together so has she been able to then branch away from them??

they don’t follow each other on Instagram anymore either! Very odd considering she worked with them for so long

ETA: never mind; just seen their post from Feb announcing it!
I always wondered what happened there! I feel like her tan must have been a big seller for them too. So maybe it was Chloe who wanted to do it alone?

Has anyone tried her tan?
I have, I found it really good tbf but it is really dark so if you aren't a constant tanner it is so weird looking at yourself when you're like 90% pale no tan and just put it on for occasions 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes I use it regularly. In fact, I’ve literally just put some on! It’s much darker than any other tans which I like because you only need one layer. And it dries fairly quickly too. So I do recommend it!

The way she’s wrote in the caption for her new hair reel “I fancied a change and thought I’d film it” ummm no, you’ve been paid to produce an ad :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her extensions look so obvious in that video too! The colour match is bad.

Reactions: 4
The way she’s wrote in the caption for her new hair reel “I fancied a change and thought I’d film it” ummm no, you’ve been paid to produce an ad :ROFLMAO:
Thing is she has never mentioned these products! She has always raved about olaplex. She’s making out she loves these products but no girl, look fantastic are making you show these products because you’re being paid 🥴 these influencers are so stupid

her hair is also so bleeping damaged

Reactions: 9
Thing is she has never mentioned these products! She has always raved about olaplex. She’s making out she loves these products but no girl, look fantastic are making you show these products because you’re being paid 🥴 these influencers are so stupid

her hair is also so bleeping damaged
Those ENDS 😵💫

How many products jesus…atleast make it realistic not just getting her next holiday paid for!! I dont give a toss about hair but 1product I can vouch for & use myself its the Moroccan treatment oil-its transformed my dry brittle hair! Still wouldn’t click her link for it though 🤣

• Haha
I tried it before I knew who her dad was when she first brought it out. It goes on really dark and I liked it but then when I washed it off most of the colour washed away and it wasn’t any darker than any other tan I’ve tried, personally. The san moritz one you can buy a lot cheaper does exactly the same. That’s why I always thought it was strange how Chloe appeared so dark until I realised she was filtering herself because if you notice, even the pictures she shares of others who say they are using the tan aren’t ever as dark as her.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the orange playsuit chloe was showing recently on her stories, As per usual filtered to death, Another influencer called StyleLiving (another annoying twit) did a post on the playsuit showing it on her body type & Honestly its so different,the filters Chloe uses are extreme! someone actually commented on the post about the difference & of course -No response🤣

Did anyone see the orange playsuit chloe was showing recently on her stories, As per usual filtered to death, Another influencer called StyleLiving (another annoying twit) did a post on the playsuit showing it on her body type & Honestly its so different,the filters Chloe uses are extreme! someone actually commented on the post about the difference & of course -No response🤣
I just had a look. On the other influencer it looks cheap and that is nothing to do with her being a bigger girl , it’s just that Chloe has filtered it within an inch of her life. Made it look a lot more colourful then it actually is

I just had a look. On the other influencer it looks cheap and that is nothing to do with her being a bigger girl , it’s just that Chloe has filtered it within an inch of her life. Made it look a lot more colourful then it actually is
My friend wore it at weekend and it's really pale colours she made it seems so bold bright etc

post the other day about how her and her partner had 4 bottles of wine between them (and this wasn't at the end of the night so god knows what else they had) - I personally think that's ridiculously excessive? I'd be on the floor after 1 bottle of wine. she seems to drink a LOT

My friend wore it at weekend and it's really pale colours she made it seems so bold bright etc
Honestly it’s shocking how she does it,People will be so disappointed if they purchase thinking there getting what Chloe is advertising. She made it look better .but only by completing altering the shade 🤯

Reactions: 3