Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally recorded about 10 stories on Instagram about a hair spray like fuck me is there any need lmao

Reactions: 10
She’s literally recorded about 10 stories on Instagram about a hair spray like fuck me is there any need lmao
Didn’t manage to get them posted earlier because the freeloader Mr “Self-Employed” was rushing her out the door to spend the money from the #aff before it’s even hit her bank.

Reactions: 10
She's boring now so much shit clothes blah blah what does she do with her life, her bf is a creep I bet he's gay

Reactions: 7
I seen the one she linked for the pink one , and it’s brutal on the website, looks nothing like she has one! It’s definitely filtered on her story
Jesus well i think it looks horrific on her story so god knows how it can look any worse

Reactions: 3
I seen the one she linked for the pink one , and it’s brutal on the website, looks nothing like she has one! It’s definitely filtered on her story
Yeah completely different colour 🫣 and everything she has linked has sold out? I doubt that was from her, does she just find things that have one left 🫢

Reactions: 3
Of all the LV bags she could have bought she’s bought the cheapest looking most tackiest one ever it literally looks like you’d buy it abroad lol

Reactions: 5
The jobless one has been notably absent from her stories recently hasn’t he? Although obviously still tagging around after her, driving her Range Rover.

Reactions: 4
She’s sat there ranting about how amazing her new fake tan product is she doesn’t even know how to pronounce once of the ingredients another influencer who’s just slapped her name on a product and not done any proper fucking investment

Reactions: 6
She must have been close to him to attend his funeral, especially up in Scotland. If one of my dad’s friends died I doubt I would be attending his funeral.

Reactions: 5
she’s not a bit worried about her reputation with brands attending a funeral like that

Reactions: 7
Looking at her stories she shared the look fantastic box right before she would’ve been at the funeral, don’t you think she’d take the day off her phone like seriously

Reactions: 1