Chit Chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As i mentioned before cigarettes and alcohol are non essential items in South Africa. I don't mind the alchohol - but i really really really miss a cigarette. Wishing i knew some dodgy people here bootlegging cigarettes :cry:

How’s the weather where everyone is today? It’s quite sunny down south, warm even! wish I had my toes on a beach, in the sea though!

Reactions: 1
I’m south west and it’s lovely and sunny but a bit of a wind. Nice to sit out in and dry my washing on the line 😂

I’m south west and it’s lovely and sunny but a bit of a wind. Nice to sit out in and dry my washing on the line 😂
I only got my first washing line last year and god I’ve never felt more adult or proud to sit out watching my washing dry 😂

• Haha
Everything is just going wrong at the wrong time 😞 just tried turn on my MacBook and it’s not powering on. The last thing I did was transfer photos from my phone to the MacBook to free up space on my phone. I don’t have an external backup so I guess I’ve lost all my photos. Brilliant timing. I was literally going to buy a hard dive I a couple of weeks I didn’t think it would break just after I transferred photos ffs. I’ve barely used the thing.

• Sad
4am club it's time for our daily meeting! 😂😐 also @Annie101 I feel for not being able to have a ciggie xx would sent you some in the post if I could bless you x

4am club it's time for our daily meeting! 😂😐 also @Annie101 I feel for not being able to have a ciggie xx would sent you some in the post if I could bless you x
forgot to come on for the 4am party but I was up! 😂 been up all night and just thinking might as well get up. I’m contemplating going for my walk as soon as it gets light. I live by the sea so might be nice

Everything is just going wrong at the wrong time 😞 just tried turn on my MacBook and it’s not powering on. The last thing I did was transfer photos from my phone to the MacBook to free up space on my phone. I don’t have an external backup so I guess I’ve lost all my photos. Brilliant timing. I was literally going to buy a hard dive I a couple of weeks I didn’t think it would break just after I transferred photos ffs. I’ve barely used the thing.
Charge it and leave it for a bit, keep it plugged it when you turn it on. Could be a battery fail?

Oops I got my comment deleted because it was about a private account in response to another user, not sure if this is against the rules either but if that user wanted to message me privately to discuss this Leeds based nail tech feel free 🙈

Sorry again if this isn't allowed!

Oops I got my comment deleted because it was about a private account in response to another user, not sure if this is against the rules either but if that user wanted to message me privately to discuss this Leeds based nail tech feel free 🙈

Sorry again if this isn't allowed!
Messaged you! I swear she should have her own thread. She has an open Twitter if anyone wants to have a butchers.

I’m watching these on YouTube and their knowledge of the U.K. on most if not all of the videos is so so poor and uneducated it’s winding me up. They have done zero research....

I just needed to rant, carry on as you were

I’m watching these on YouTube and their knowledge of the U.K. on most if not all of the videos is so so poor and uneducated it’s winding me up. They have done zero research....

I just needed to rant, carry on as you were
Watched only a couple of minutes of that and just got angry. Capsicum? Nobody in Britain says capsicum. So unresearched and making me angry. The comments suggests more unresearched comparisons in the video.

I’ve never tried Ferraro Rocher either, or Nutella 😂 or peanut butter either.
tesco used to do the most AMAZING chocolate doughnuts, 5 for £1 filed with chocolate spread apparently similar to Nutella

They’ve discontinued them now and quite frankly life’s not worth living 😞🎻
Omg I remember these they were amazing 😍😍🙄😭

How do you tell someone you don't wanna be friends anymore without being a bleep? 😪
Ghost them😂

Last edited: