Chit Chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr. Tumble must be worth a fortune, considering how long he has been around and everything he does like shows etc outside of programs!
I know. Money for old rope. The Children love him though , until they are like my teen, they then think he’s a pervert/creep

Reactions: 2
I just felt compelled to google him. I didn't know he was the voiceover for one on the Thomas the Tank Engine trains or that he was in Bob the Builder. You learn something new every day when you're in quarantine.
Every days a school day 😂, even when it’s not !

Anyway. In today’s lockdown discoveries with my daughter, did anyone else know that Justin Flecter (Mr Tumble) voiced Jake from the Tweenies??

I’m learning a lot of useless information at the moment.

PS: My daughter seems to think that Jake looks like our ‘president’. Our president = Boris Johnson. Can’t say I see it. He’s got the skin tone of Trump I think 😂
I met Mr Tumble once. He was not a pleasant person

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hope you didn't tap the tumble tap or go anywhere near the spotty bag ;)

Who would want to make a bbaaaaa sound as a job 😂 Timmy makes a sucking noise with the dummy🐑
I know where I felt like shoving the spotty bag...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell everytime I hear Shaun baa Im going to be imagining Mr Tumble in the recording booth. :giggle:
What's going on in that recording booth is another thing (cough) I've saw on another thread he likes to powder his nose;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Sorry to derail the fletcher chat but what can I do to make my internet run better? I feel like every 20mins I’m having to disconnect then reconnect my phone to my WiFi as it gets all slow and annoying. Sometimes I just use my 4g but I’ve nearly used my allowance for the month😳

It’s really frustrating at the moment with us all being home, I think maybe it’s because we have so many devices hooked up to it. We have fibre so it’s supposed to be fast🙄 will a new router do the trick? One to stop the ‘bottle necking’ of devices or something? We just have the one our provider sent us but it’s probably tit. I have checked speeds all seems fine so I’m guessing it’s a router issue. Any help appreciated.

Reactions: 1
Sorry to derail the fletcher chat but what can I do to make my internet run better? I feel like every 20mins I’m having to disconnect then reconnect my phone to my WiFi as it gets all slow and annoying. Sometimes I just use my 4g but I’ve nearly used my allowance for the month😳

It’s really frustrating at the moment with us all being home, I think maybe it’s because we have so many devices hooked up to it. We have fibre so it’s supposed to be fast🙄 will a new router do the trick? One to stop the ‘bottle necking’ of devices or something? We just have the one our provider sent us but it’s probably tit.

It’s really frustrating at the moment with us all being home, I think maybe it’s because we have so many devices hooked up to it. We have fibre so it’s supposed to be fast🙄 will a new router do the trick? One to stop the ‘bottle necking’ of devices or something? We just have the one our provider sent us but it’s probably tit.
Mine has been the same I think SKY are turning it down a certain times or it could just be because everyone's online ? you could try a new router but I'd say it's because everyone's online..

It’s really frustrating at the moment with us all being home, I think maybe it’s because we have so many devices hooked up to it. We have fibre so it’s supposed to be fast🙄 will a new router do the trick? One to stop the ‘bottle necking’ of devices or something? We just have the one our provider sent us but it’s probably tit. I have checked speeds all seems fine so I’m guessing it’s a router issue. Any help appreciated.
We are with BT and our son bought a different router because the one they supplied made their games lag.
Most of the time it’s fine, and I have 2 online gamers in my household.
I think it may come to a standstill on Easter Sunday because supermarket workers will be home too and nobody can go out so I feel demand will be high. I’m downloading a few things to watch just in case.

• Heart
Thank you! I know what I’m gonna be looking at on amazon tomorrow lol. I know it won’t be here for Sunday but I gotta do something about this bloody internet.

Another 'he's the voice of' bit of info for you all. David Jason best known as 'Del Boy' was also the voice of Dangermouse, Count Duckula and Mr Toad from 'Wind in the willows'.

Spot the 80s child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another 'he's the voice of' bit of info for you all. David Jason best known as 'Del Boy' was also the voice of Dangermouse, Count Duckula and Mr Toad from 'Wind in the willows'.

Spot the 80s child 😂
and the BFG in the old animated film (also 80’s kid!) 😂