Chit Chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I qued outside dobbies for half an hour to get into dobbies and all I bought was some apples and this sheep 🐑 but I love him so much

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--71893206.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can’t sleep at all again. Spend my days like a zombie :( Need to do a really good clean on my brother’s bathroom now he has moved out but the shower is so grimy. Been trying to get some good cleaning tips online - people recommend Mrs Hinch but she has a super clean house anyway so there is no real help there for me.

I can’t sleep at all again. Spend my days like a zombie :( Need to do a really good clean on my brother’s bathroom now he has moved out but the shower is so grimy. Been trying to get some good cleaning tips online - people recommend Mrs Hinch but she has a super clean house anyway so there is no real help there for me.
Just ordinary bleach I use ! it works great on grout and shower base ,just squirt it on the base and rub round with a sponge leave as long as you like and shower off it leaves it like new grout as well ..(insomnia is the pits)

Just ordinary bleach I use ! it works great on grout and shower base ,just squirt it on the base and rub round with a sponge leave as long as you like and shower off it leaves it like new grout as well ..(insomnia is the pits)
Ah i don’t leave it on, just wash it with bleach. That’s probably where I’ve been going wrong! Thank you for the tip!

Reactions: 1
Ah i don’t leave it on, just wash it with bleach. That’s probably where I’ve been going wrong! Thank you for the tip!
Even leave it overnight if it's really bad ! works a treat including shower mat (soak in bleach )

Reactions: 1
Why do teenage lads think it’s cool to call you fat as they drive past with their crappy mates??? Even at 30 years old comments like this still hurt. I’m so pissed off people like this exist Absolutely ruined my evening walk.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Why do teenage lads think it’s cool to call you fat as they drive past with their crappy mates??? Even at 30 years old comments like this still hurt. I’m so pissed off people like this exist Absolutely ruined my evening walk.
Don't worry about the little twerps. In twenty years time you can drive past them screaming 'baldy' out of the window. 😂😂

• Haha
Because they are rude fuckers thats why!