Chit Chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could easily live off cheese and ham toasties.
we had toasted cheese and ham trimming bagel for dinner the other night and it was GLORIOUS

also Morrison’s do a red pepper, garlic & chili dip which goes down a treat smothered inside it 🤤

Keep watching episodes of 600lb life to try and stop myself constantly eating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I finally secured an online shopping delivery slot today and have promptly spent £100 on loads of bits but nothing that will make an actual meal :LOL: The excitement got to me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I finally secured an online shopping delivery slot today and have promptly spent £100 on loads of bits but nothing that will make an actual meal :LOL: The excitement got to me
congrats! How on earth did you manage to find a slot? I can’t get one for nearly three weeks where I am and it’s so frustrating because I live alone and have no car

congrats! How on earth did you manage to find a slot? I can’t get one for nearly three weeks where I am and it’s so frustrating because I live alone and have no car
I just checked throughout the day and tesco added some - its for Thursday too so not too far away! Have a quick check now!

Reactions: 1
Youtube randomly recommended me a two hour long compilation of the best bits of TV Burp 😂 So funny. Wish they would bring this show back.

Reactions: 2
They have an 18 box of Recces nutrageous on Amazon Prime,about ten pounds...im addicted to them

Im having such a hard time getting my vegan meals and meat substitutes,it seems they are all sold out....like eating meat free will help from getting the Virus,not complaining if people are trying them...but Morrisons do the best meat free Lasagne i tried...I actually had toast and butter last night

They have an 18 box of Recces nutrageous on Amazon Prime,about ten pounds...im addicted to them

Im having such a hard time getting my vegan meals and meat substitutes,it seems they are all sold out....like eating meat free will help from getting the Virus,not complaining if people are trying them...but Morrisons do the best meat free Lasagne i tried...I actually had toast and butter last night
Ugh my Tesco delivery has so much vegan stuff on it - I’m keeping everything crossed it comes
😬

Heading down that dangerous route of contemplating dying my hair ... I’m that bored.

Not sure what colour though because my hair is medium brown so the cool colours won’t work on me unless I bleach which I am not doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Heading down that dangerous route of contemplating dying my hair ... I’m that bored.

Not sure what colour though because my hair is medium brown so the cool colours won’t work on me unless I bleach which I am not doing 😂
A warm chestnut will work 😂

Reactions: 3