Chit Chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be. No idea how long I’ve had it for but I’ve been noticing it for about year.

I did get some sleep in the end but my god, tired today! Bit cloudy here today, wish it could be a bit warmer like it was last week.

It’s going to be nice from the weekend onwards I think.

Productive day here, washed the towels and the kids bedding, done a half hour Pilates class via Zoom and a load of ironing. Now got to clean the bathrooms and bedrooms. But since my boys are off school, they can clean their own rooms for once!

Reactions: 1
drama from South Africa - Alcohol and cigarettes is classified as non essential items and not allowed to be sold. o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I found some hand wash in Lidl yesterday, I was on my own just pushing the trolly and it caught my eye on the shelf, I shouted out a big YES and gave a clap. Who’d of thought something so simple could make me so happy 😂😂🙌🙌🙌
I can relate to that, I found flour last week and just felt like doing a happy dance up the aisle, if someone had told me a month ago I would of got excited over a bag of flour.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🧁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
drama from South Africa - Alcohol and cigarettes is classified as non essential items and not allowed to be sold. o_O
I’d say it’s pretty essential for alcoholics who will get ill without it and end up taking up hospital beds.

Reactions: 3
Me included 🍷

And me! I may or may not have a couple of boxes of Sauvignon stockpiled in my garage....

I’ve got a list in my head of things I want to get done while I’m at home. Half way through clearing out and cleaning my kitchen cupboards for a start.

Reactions: 2
I rarely drink alcohol. I think the last time was about 2 years ago.
Had a bottle of wine on Tuesday but it was my birthday.
Think there may be another bottle in the fridge that I didn’t drink at Christmas so may have that this weekend. 😳

And me! I may or may not have a couple of boxes of Sauvignon stockpiled in my garage....

I’ve got a list in my head of things I want to get done while I’m at home. Half way through clearing out and cleaning my kitchen cupboards for a start.
Who stockpiles boxes of Sauvignon???
A pure and utter genius, that’s who 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just went to eat some chocolate but the packaging is weird and impossible to open by hand... I think the universe is telling me to stop

No stockpiling of wine here but have a severe issue of stockpiling Maltesear bunnies and chocolate fingers 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No stockpiling of wine here but have a severe issue of stockpiling Maltesear bunnies and chocolate fingers 👀
I’m completely on board with that 🙌🏻

I mean, chocolate fingers are the crack of the chocolate world. The minute they touch your lips you’re in deep trouble. Also, After Eights. Those little minty slivers of amazingness destroy my willpower every time...

I need a lie down....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I bought the pack of mini eggs where you get like ten small packs because I thought it’s easier to portion control that way. Have eaten 7 packs since yesterday. May as well have bought the big single bag and scoffed the lot instead. I do nothing but eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have eaten far too much chocolate and made too many cakes. I need to break the cycle (but I’m quite liking it, the eating ..not the lockdown) .

Reactions: 3
I bought the pack of mini eggs where you get like ten small packs because I thought it’s easier to portion control that way. Have eaten 7 packs since yesterday. May as well have bought the big single bag and scoffed the lot instead. I do nothing but eat.
This made me lol

I’m completely on board with that 🙌🏻

I mean, chocolate fingers are the crack of the chocolate world. The minute they touch your lips you’re in deep trouble. Also, After Eights. Those little minty slivers of amazingness destroy my willpower every time...

I need a lie down....
yesssss I’ve been partial to the white chocolate ones and one of my skills demolishing a whole box and not even feeling slightly sick

Chocolate fingers that is, not after eights you absolute animal they aren’t even up there! 😂😂

Reactions: 1