Chit Chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yesssss I’ve been partial to the white chocolate ones and one of my skills demolishing a whole box and not even feeling slightly sick

Chocolate fingers that is, not after eights you absolute animal they aren’t even up there! 😂😂
That skill should be on your CV. Impressive

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hello, my name is MakkaPakka and I'm a secret Ferrero Rocher addict. How do I quit?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm on week 9 of slimming. Bizarrely it's giving me a focus. I do need to lose a fair bit of weight. So logging my food and daily walk is giving me a distraction. Hope you all stay safe!

I am furious with my eldest sons friend. The weekend before lockdown he came over for a sleepover. Bearing Tofifee, which in my 44 years I had never tried.

And now, NOW!!! I have a new additiction....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am furious with my eldest sons friend. The weekend before lockdown he came over for a sleepover. Bearing Tofifee, which in my 44 years I had never tried.

At least it’s sold in Poundland!

I cannot have Tofifee in the house because I’d eat the whole box in literally 2 minutes

I’ve never tried them! The bad adverts have always put me off 😂

Love chocolate and their connotations to things that aren’t even relevant. Like werthers originals makes me think of old men with pipes 😂

We have one box in the house.I may have eaten more than half. And they're actually my son's! *ashamed*
I’ve already eaten the rest myself! To be fair it was the only birthday gift I received and I had to buy them with my grocery shop!
Although the family do know that it’s the only thing Mumma NEVER shares!

Did you share my disappointment when the “big” Ferrero was actually just a plastic case that has usual sized ones inside?
I was all set to shove my head in! 😄

• Haha
I’ve already eaten the rest myself! To be fair it was the only birthday gift I received and I had to buy them with my grocery shop!

Did you share my disappointment when the “big” Ferrero was actually just a plastic case that has usual sized ones inside?
I think i just wee'd a lilttle bit.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What’s everyone up to? I’m watching episodes of Tracy beaker on iPlayer like the kid I am 🙃🙃

What’s everyone up to? I’m watching episodes of Tracy beaker on iPlayer like the kid I am 🙃🙃
Sipping Chardonnay, while watching a fit policeman out my window who has pulled someone over on the road outside my flat!

got dressed this morning in the boyfriend jeans that now fit like skinny jeans:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 2

The big Ferrero is the biggest scam EVER. I don't think I've ever been that disappointed.

I love you I used to watch you on tv with my neice and I think I loved the show more than her 😂

Aww...that's sweet. Once this is over I'll come round yours and wash your stones. Mikka makka moo!

• Heart
I’ve just had the email to say my food shopping has been packed and what subs I’ve got and I have a couple of issues.

1. Who on earth thinks salt and vinegar are a suitable replacement for smoky bacon crisps??? I’m highly offended.

2. My kids Easter eggs didn’t make the cut and it’s pissed me off no end. They were in stock last night!!!

edit: also, GREEN pesto instead of red. My household only eats red ffs.

The trials of shopping online.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well I got my Asda & usually they bring it to my door (I stay in the 3rd floor of flats) but he called me saying he was outside and to come down so I did. Then he was like can't go in the flats so you'll have to just take it outside and I'm proper stressing out because I ordered £100+ with of shopping and then he says "I don't get paid any extra for taking it up the stairs" in quite a sarky way. It's just weird cos last week I got an Iceland delivery (only spent £30 so I needed another) but he brought everything to my door knocked and just stood back. Anyway I was going up and down my stairs about 16 times and I struggle going up once with my breathing I have to sit down as soon as I get inside. So my breathing was really bad and I started panicking in the hallway because I was so freaked out. I was scared that the things at the bottom would get stolen while I was carrying things up or if a neighbour come out and saw everything laying about they'd get annoyed with me or if someone tripped over it it'd be my fault and it'd get reported to my housing officer. I was also worried because some things werent in bags and theyd been on the dirty floor where people had walked over with their muddy shoes thinking oh great this will give me more chance of getting corona. I phoned my friend because i thought it would help me came down but i still kept crying because i was telling her about whats happening and she was like do you have a big bag to put the juice in it would be quicker than doing so many trips so i got my big gym bag filled it with juice and then realised theres no bleeping way I'd be able to carry it and tried dragging it up the stairs couldnt even do that. So i got even more frustrated with myself. Anyway the couple who live across from me ended up coming out after hearing me crying in the hall and the woman just chatted to me while I was picking stuff up and the guy helped me he asked me first if it was okay if he could touch my stuff cos of corona and i was like aye its fine so he carried that big heavy bag of juice like their was just a loaf of bread in it and I'm standing their like omg your strong. 😂

Just so glad it's all in my house and thankful to my neighbour's haha 😂 this was all the stuff at the bottom, also I never got me easter egg :(