Chit Chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘ve had a fuzzy head for the last few days..been for a walk for Some fresh air still not helping. On the plus side just had two deliveries, fruit and veg box and hair colour!

I‘ve had a fuzzy head for the last few days..been for a walk for Some fresh air still not helping. On the plus side just had two deliveries, fruit and veg box and hair colour!
Ooohhhh hair colour! Essential item. I will be getting one delivered in the next few weeks.

If any of you are theatre fans like myself there are lots of free shows coming soon

ALW is releasing a few of his productions to watch for free on YouTube over the next few weeks. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdmPjhKMaXNNeCr1FjuMvag

starts tonight with Joseph (donny osmond version)
I love this production, looking forward to watching. It’s available from 7pm for 48 hours.

National Theatre has released One Man Two Guvners in full. Also YouTube. They will be releasing one each week I believe.

BBC will be broadcasting some RSC shows soon including Christopher Eccleston’s Macbeth which I can’t wait to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lol I'm trying to avoid the news and the coronavirus thread on here for a bit because finding this difficult with my anxiety but it's an absolute struggle to not just click on the corona thread 😂😂😂 but it's for the best

If any of you are theatre fans like myself there are lots of free shows coming soon

ALW is releasing a few of his productions to watch for free on YouTube over the next few weeks. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdmPjhKMaXNNeCr1FjuMvag

starts tonight with Joseph (donny osmond version)
I love this production, looking forward to watching. It’s available from 7pm for 48 hours.

National Theatre has released One Man Two Guvners in full. Also YouTube. They will be releasing one each week I believe.

BBC will be broadcasting some RSC shows soon including Christopher Eccleston’s Macbeth which I can’t wait to see!
This has made me more excited than I’m comfortable with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve never eaten a ferrero rocher.....what are they like? x

• Wow
My sleep pattern is fucked been up all night so will probably sleep all day now

Morning! From sunny windy Fife woo more Scotland people 😂 I've legit just woke up but I'm feeling alright 😂 x

Nah you have to do a certain amount of posts first can't remember how much it is but it doesnt take that long. X
morning from a fellow Fifer!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve never tried Ferraro Rocher either, or Nutella 😂 or peanut butter either.
tesco used to do the most AMAZING chocolate doughnuts, 5 for £1 filed with chocolate spread apparently similar to Nutella

They’ve discontinued them now and quite frankly life’s not worth living 😞🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve never tried Ferraro Rocher either, or Nutella 😂 or peanut butter either.
tesco used to do the most AMAZING chocolate doughnuts, 5 for £1 filed with chocolate spread apparently similar to Nutella

They’ve discontinued them now and quite frankly life’s not worth living 😞🎻
OMG I envy you in a way...I wish I'd never started. Love all 3 of them. Could eat them till I'm sick. In fact, I have. Often.

Now doughnuts - I'll pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 1