Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen things on the Jack Grealish thread that makes snowballing seem very tame 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love most biscuits apart from garibaldi or fig rolls 🤮

I’ve only got time for the original Jaffa cake flavour not these novelty ones. Same goes for jammy dodgers.

Also a massive fan of Fred from first dates 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Right I posted this on dating thread but... I've applied for First Dates!

now if C4 could set me up with Fred please and thank you, pray for me ladies because he is :love:
The first dates restaurant is right by my work! I’ve always wanted to eat in there to see what it’s like haha

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I bloody love biscuits.
Can’t get on board with malted milk or rich tea.
Fig rolls are rank. Are they even a biscuit?
Chocolate hobnobs and digestives are the one. M&S chocolate digestives are the best out there.
Oh also I like a ginger nut, I like the way it holds the tea when you dunk it.

In honour of biscuit night, I’ve baked banana, peanut butter and white chocolate flapjacks.

Someone stop me, I don’t fit into my furniture anymore
F2C70A5F-7197-4B8A-8BFE-05B6CD3810AB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not gonna lie I love shortbread. It's my mums fave so i always have some when I go round. Would never buy it myself though, so many better biscuits 🤣

So jealous of everyone’s biscuit talk. I’m on low fat everything until my birthday because I’ve gotta try and get my cholesterol down 🙃

• Sad
Well guys, I'm just getting ready for the LI final. All I can say is thank duck! It's finishing I've found it so shite this year, but started so had to finish 😂 I think it's obvious who will win. Anyhow, just got my snacks and drink ready.
IMG_20210823_204634.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.