Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god so I stalk an ex's ex because she is so weird I can't figure her out

I broke up with my ex like 4 years ago. Then he moved on to this girl and I don't look him up, but I do creep on her Twitter every now and then

The worst part is, they aren't even together anymore 🤦‍♀️😂
Oh my god I stalk my ex’s ex too. She’s got a new boyfriend and everything and occasionally I look her up and see how she’s doing in life. She passed her driving test not too long ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's everyone up to?👀 What's for dinner tonight?? I'm having Spag bol and Garlic bread washed down with Orange Juice.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What's everyone up to?👀 What's for dinner tonight?? I'm having Spag bol and Garlic bread washed down with Orange Juice.
I need to get my head out of my arse and do some uni work

Currently eating a pizza though, changed my bedding and feel sooo exhausted think I'll have an early night instead

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aww what are you studying at uni?? Pizza sounds good 😋 lol I hate putting the duvet back on after washing it. Like when one corner is not perfect, it pisses me off. 🤣

I’ve not long finished work. I got down to 17 emails from the over 300 I had so feeling like I earned my pay today haha.

Was meant to have left over stir fry and spring rolls for dinner buuuut my bf ate the spring rolls with his lunch and said nothing so now I’m having very sad lonely stir fry 🤣 at least it’ll leave me some calories for a snack tonight 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww what are you studying at uni?? Pizza sounds good 😋 lol I hate putting the duvet back on after washing it. Like when one corner is not perfect, it pisses me off. 🤣
cyber security and computer science :D yes same haha I end up shaking it out a lot - though I used to have a king-size when I lived with my partner, now I have a double and it is much easier!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes, too sweet tasting for me , couldn't have many. Tbf I'm not much of a biscuit person in general, but I am partial to Rich Tea's though. 😋

I am more of a crisp fiend 🤤
I just saw them when I was shopping and was like ooh ill try those. Love a hob nob though. I don't eat biscuits very often because I don't drink tea or coffee anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The worst biscuits IMO is them plain digestives.
Yeah i forgot about Hob Nobs, they are ok, I prefer the oaty ones tho (orange packet?)

I still Facebook stalk my ex. I know I'm late to the party but I'm nosey 🥴

I've done 13,139 steps today

I walked in to town to do something and walked past m&s and thought 😏 I'll get some nice snacks for the love island final. Got a tub of mini cereal bites and a tub of mini millionaire shortcake bites. Anyways I get home and unload the pram.... where the duck are my mini bites. Had an absolute meltdown. Paid £4 for them. I usually slum it in the Asda for snacks. My fella is all 'we'll walk back' so we walked allllllllll the way back into town just so I could try and get my snacks back 🤣 i didnt have a receipt either so I was well upset. Luckily I got them back but the man give me just double chocolate bites instead of millionaire bites. Get him sacked that's what i say. Messin x

Hope we're all OK. Who we reckon is winning LI tonight?? I reckon Chloe and Toby or faye and Teddy me. I want chloe and Toby to win

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right I posted this on dating thread but... I've applied for First Dates!

now if C4 could set me up with Fred please and thank you, pray for me ladies because he is :love:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Right I posted this on dating thread but... I've applied for First Dates!

now if C4 could set me up with Fred please and thank you, pray for me ladies because he is :love:
Omg you'll have to let us know if you go on it 🤣 I'll watch it and be like 'THERES HERE FOR THE MEME. SHE LOVES TANGO ICE BLASTS'

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh talking of digestives I used to have 2 as a kid and chew one up and spread it on the still whole one with my tongue and then eat it (i was bleeping disgusting 😂)

Chloe and Toby to win LI

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg you'll have to let us know if you go on it 🤣 I'll watch it and be like 'THERES HERE FOR THE MEME. SHE LOVES TANGO ICE BLASTS'
OMG yeah I'll just casually ask him for his opinion on tango ice blasts and if he puts sugar on his watermelons

and if none of you work out who I am from that then there is no hope :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.