Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I used to be addicted to chocolate digestives when I was pregnant. They used to be like crack. Im surprised he didn't come out as a choccy digestive tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it is my favourite TV show ever and I have always enjoyed it so why not :D
You could meet the love of your life 😭

I used to watch First Dates all the time back when I was not a social recluse because it either gave me tips for dates, or made me feel better about my really bad dates!

I’m here for the biscuit chat 👏🏼, bloody love a biscuit. My fav at the moment are custard creams but the other week I was putting chocolate digestives away like nobodies business. I’ve got some pink wafers in the cupboard which I’m looking forward to as well

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone tried the different flavours of jaffacakes?
Pineapple were disgusting
Blackcurrant were ok

Well I was half hour late getting away from work. It was really busy. My husband had my dinner ready for me when I got home (omelette) and I'm about to get my pjs and lavender oil on and try to relax 😴
ETA I love Jaffa cakes. I eat them whole 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.