Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love Oreos but I feel like they’ve changed the recipe or something they just don’t taste as good recently. Oreo milkshakes are still delicious though!

Right I posted this on dating thread but... I've applied for First Dates!

now if C4 could set me up with Fred please and thank you, pray for me ladies because he is :love:
Good luck! Maybe just the one night with Fred though, he is a massive dick in real life (my bestie worked with him for a bit)

Reactions: 1
Right I posted this on dating thread but... I've applied for First Dates!

now if C4 could set me up with Fred please and thank you, pray for me ladies because he is :love:
You’ll have to send out me sort of tattle bat signal if you get on the show so we know it’s you!

Reactions: 2
My kids love Oreos. I just can't get excited for sugar 😂. Talk to me about cheese, crackers and pringles 😋

• Heart
  • Haha
I love sour cream and onion...I like the fake ones from Aldi too. Called "Fringles" in my house.

On a cracker? Anything. Pate, any cheese (except smelly stuff) with Branston, cranberry, chutney...😋

• Heart
Morning you lovely lot. I had a headache last night but stayed up for the love island final 😂 the baby decided to wake me up at 5am on the dot and my headache was still there. Seems to be wearing off a bit now though 😅

Hope everyone is OK? And you got some sleep @WilmaHun have you spoke to your gp about the not sleeping?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@BelleAmie @watermelon sugar no, I’ve been up since 3. I feel horrendous, my mind was going at 100mph. I don’t know if it’s stress or what but I can’t put up with this for much longer, god knows how ill function at work today! I think I am going to have to speak to my GP.

hope you’re all okay xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@WilmaHun definitely make an appointment, sleep deprivation is the worst and you shouldn’t have to put up with this. Hope today isn’t too busy/demanding for you ❤

• Heart
@BelleAmie @watermelon sugar no, I’ve been up since 3. I feel horrendous, my mind was going at 100mph. I don’t know if it’s stress or what but I can’t put up with this for much longer, god knows how ill function at work today! I think I am going to have to speak to my GP.

hope you’re all okay xx
Definitely speak to your GP. If you have anxiety there is help available. They can also prescribe a short course of sleeping tablets to get your sleep pattern re trained. It might be "early morning wakening" which is a symptom of depression.

• Heart
My little one has woke up his 2 first molars :) dunno why but I'm always dead happy and feel the need to share with everyone when he has a new tooth 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have soooo much to do today not sure I have the hours in the day to do it 😅 hope you all have a good one x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.