Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you believe in Karma? I don't understand why some people are horrible to those who have never done anything wrong to them, yet go out of their way to belittle and ridicule them.

Well, what goes around comes around...

Maybe I shouldn't have posted this here, so on a more upbeat note after seeing the previous post - give me a barrel of crisps to gorge on rather than a big cake 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It may only be 5am but I would destroy a slice of that cake. I love cake more than I love anything else.

Do you believe in Karma? I don't understand why some people are horrible to those who have never done anything wrong to them, yet go out of their way to belittle and ridicule them.

Well, what goes around comes around...

Maybe I shouldn't have posted this here, so on a more upbeat note after seeing the previous post - give me a barrel of crisps to gorge on rather than a big cake 😋
I’m a big believer in karma! It may not be fast to happen but people definitely always get what they deserve for their actions eventually

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve been so emotional tonight. I cried twice while watching the parent trap and teared up again when I saw my fav kimchi in stock online. I haven’t cried in ages and these two little things do me in 😳

• Sad
  • Heart
I'm getting back into bullet journaling today as I used to love it but dropped off in lockdown number 1 ☹ though I have yet to move from my bed and start work in an hour. At least I'm at home in the morning and only need to do the afternoon in the office

I'm getting back into bullet journaling today as I used to love it but dropped off in lockdown number 1 ☹ though I have yet to move from my bed and start work in an hour. At least I'm at home in the morning and only need to do the afternoon in the office
Ooh, I just started mine today.

Regarding Karma - if it is real then it's more than 30 years late - maybe karma is like busses and that's why bad things come in threes.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Pat the Dog I'm with you on the barrel of crisps over cake. It does look good though.

I very much believe in Karma, although if someone has upset me I try not to focus on Karma doing it's thing. What will be, will be...

I’d like to believe in karma but I always see that horrible people always come out on top in life whilst those that are nice never do.

I was so cold going to sleep last night I slept in thick pj bottoms a jumper and a dressing gown! I did wake up a bit hot at 4am though

I actually got a good few solid hours sleep last night. I went to sleep just before 9pm and didn't wake up until 1am. I then got back off at 2 and finally woke at 4.30am. I feel much better for it today!

I'm only working Monday, Tuesday & Thursday this week so I'm feeling happy about that!

Hope everyone has a good Monday! x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I do believe in Karma but think sometimes it can take a long long time to hit. I do also think some good people are just unlucky in life though. I have a friend who is lovely but she just keeps getting hit by crap.

This is my last week before I go off on holiday! I have so much to do at work so it won't be a fun week. Bring on holiday though woop

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Still not feeling 100% (more like 55%)

Was just drifting off at 2am and heard fireworks and then also the boys with SDE racing up and down the main road drifting around the roundabout

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Me at 10.30 last night: I feel so sick, I’ve eaten too much, I’m going to be good from tomorrow and lose these lockdown lbs.

Me at 10.30 this morning: can I have more cake for breakfast?

🤰🏼 < me with my cake baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Nightmare morning. My bf was like ‘can you take my mum to the hospital today’ and I was like urgh. okay. Pick her up and get her in the car which is quite an ordeal as she’s very immobile we get half way up the road and he’s like oh the appointment is tomorrow. Excellent.
I’m back working today and have over 300 emails. One is a to do list and it’d basically everything that wasn’t covered whilst I was off 🤣

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone! Had a stressful morning, woke up and I'd come on and i was in absolute agony. Went to make a cuppa and give the baby some milk & cereal and the milk my fella bought yesterday was out of date and stunk 🙃 so I sent him an angry text saying he should learn how to check the dates on stuff 🤣 I was livid. Thought right ill take the baby the park and nip the asda on the way back. Got a letter through the door from the council just as I was about to leave. They'd mucked up something on my council tax bill so I had sit on hold for 45 mins sorting it out. Then i took the washing out of the washing machine and put it in the line. Whilst doing this the baby decided to eat a daffodil 😅 so I tried scooping it out of his mouth. Then he decided to jump in a muddy bit of the garden so I had to give him a bath. We never ended up going to the park. Or the asda. I've still not had a cup of tea or coffee. I ended up just putting my pjs on and thinking 'right we'll try again when he's woke up from his nap 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.