Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whisperchat

VIP Member
I haven’t been on here in ages because ive been so busy lately. But is my boyfriend fucking broken? Did he just ask if my Covid test was a pregnancy test?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 871491
maybe hes just trying to wind you up lol. If my boyfriend really believed that was a pregnancy test I wouldn't get a text back I would get a straight phone call panicking 😂😭

Reactions: 1

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Oh and as for baked beans, I like them beside my toast, not on top. With a good dousing of Worcestershire Sauce.

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
well the name Libby said isn’t actually it’s name I just didn’t want to correct her cos I can’t even remember it. But the name it is I can’t tell if it’s girl or not 😊
I found your original post. You said it was called Augustin- which I think is a more modern version of the male form, Augustus.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
guys I have AirPods, even splashed out for the pro version and I don’t even like them that much. Honestly sometimes they’re an inconvenience when they’re not charged or one of them isn’t charged, or they’re not connecting. So I have a backup of normal headphones :(

BelleAmie

VIP Member
@ordinaryjelly I’ve just had to Google what a county line is. I’ve led a very sheltered life.

I would be devastated if the queen died but OMG can you imagine if she was actually on tattle?!

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
McDonalds was very much a “last resort” meal for us as kids - I only really liked the nuggets before I stopped eating meat!