Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whisperchat

VIP Member
I joked about being a grumpasaurus earlier but I was actually having an alright day but now I’m really fed up.
I was supposed to be having lunch with a friend at work but they cancelled 10 minutes before we were supposed to meet. I was then going Christmas shopping with a different friend tonight and they haven’t cancelled but they said they’ll be late and then will also have to leave early so it’s barely worth going. I was so excited to see both these people today and now I just feel really disappointed and sad 😔
That’s so shit, I feel for you 😔 sending a huge hug your way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
@watermelon sugar do you call the cinema the pictures 🤣 that’s what my mum calls it cos she’s old and I’m always like er it’s the cinema these days it’s not the war anymore
It used to be the 'moving pictures' because it was a series of frames, one photographed after the other onto a reel of film and projected onto the screen in quick succession to simulate movement. Digital images and DVDs are rather different though.

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
I don't know who half these people are or what they look like 😬

I'm currently curled up in bed trying to decide what to watch. I really want some pringles but I'm afraid I'll eat the whole tube in one night

whisperchat

VIP Member
Hope you feel better soon lovely @Penguin86 💗

I ordered myself some clothes online and was really looking forward to trying them on only to find out that nothing fits ☹ Such a disappointment, I thought I was slim enough. Guess I’m going to wait until I get my money back and buy some new perfume instead.

Our dog has a new toy so I can’t wait to play with him when I get home 🥰
what breed of dog do you have?

@Raymond Luxury-Yacht i love your shoes and socks. My fella always gives me a funny look when I rock my white trainers and white socks over leggings combo 😂
Aww thank you, you are so sweet! 🥰 These Filas were my birthday present last year, but I somehow never got round wearing them so I’m making up for it now worried they will go out of fashion 😅 I was actually wearing trousers today but I love my white socks over leggings! So comfy

Re: mince pies these salted caramel would have been nice had it not been for these whole raisins 🥲 Who on earth likes raisins?!

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I thought you were saying that roast potatoes were shit then and I was not standing for it.
I mean I don't wanna start a war but they're defo not the best way to eat a potato!

Jacket potato, curly fry, hassleback, spicy wedges. All much better!

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
I'd happily pay people to not speak to me on the street, this sounds like a deal tbh.

Magpies are causing mayhem around the building, if they don't shut up soon I'll snatch one and roast it for lunch tomorrow. They never shut up 😩
😲
Poor Magpies

• Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
my sister wants to see the new ghostbusters!? Not what I’d have chosen like 😂
Oo I was thinking of watching that but I'm not overly keen on the new Ghostbusters films but I hope you enjoy. x I'm excited for House of Gucci to come out next week!

• Heart