Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
I'm being ✨thrifty✨ this year and doing all mine online. I use Quidco for cashback and I've got £105 cashback waiting for me to withdraw! So I'm hoping to build that up by doing all mine online :)
We use Topcashback, I've had nearly £230 from them over the past couple of years - and put it all on the Amex so that we get double cashback (y)

I've got my Mum's present sorted and one thing for my OH - he wanted the new Pokemon game, which I also wanted so we mutually agreed to pre-order both copies this morning and will stash them away until Christmas day.

Reactions: 2

whisperchat

VIP Member
Breakfast, lunch & dinner
(Unless main meal is at lunctime then its breakfast, dinner and tea)

Buckinghamshire
I was about to say, one of us! yay! but because you sometimes say its tea.. you're not accepted into the dinner club lol.

• Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
He’s a guy so dunno if he’d love a bath bomb 😂 but I like the cafe gift card idea too!

i noticed he’s always wearing the same Nike cap, so I was gonna check out some other caps/hats for him lol. I’m giving this wayyyy too much thought

Ive been staring at him a lot he might start thinking I fancy him 😭
you could get him a Sports Direct or jd voucher? Not expensive like just a fiver or tenner 🤣

• Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
That’s a proper old school sim name isn’t it Augustine 🤣🤣 howling… I remember when I used to play when you had to put them to bed to ‘try for a baby’ and then a little lullaby tune would play if he got her up the duff lol does it still do that? I miss the sims!!

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
guys I have AirPods, even splashed out for the pro version and I don’t even like them that much. Honestly sometimes they’re an inconvenience when they’re not charged or one of them isn’t charged, or they’re not connecting. So I have a backup of normal headphones :(
I didn’t pay for mine. At work we turned up to a company event and all got given AirPods 😎 it is annoying if you forget to charge them though. I keep wired headphones around my desk just incase 😅😅

• Heart
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
Afternoon all, @watermelon loving your nails (y) . Not long got back from a trip to town to get the last of my Xmas gifts, popped in Matalan for the first time in about a year and wow that's gone downhill what a load of rubbish :rolleyes:. I was going to go to McDonalds to try the new Christmas burger but I wasn't hungry so didn't bother.

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member

My breathing's felt worse as the day's gone on, even going downstairs to get a drink is leaving me out of breath for 15 minutes. I wonder if it's something I'm eating that's triggering it as I'm feeling okay when I wake up - I'm going to pair down my diet for the next few weeks and see if anything stands out, if not I'll have to book an appointment because it's not right.

Sorry for bringing the mood down - go back to inserting mince pies into orifices, painting the town red blue, and eating those chocolate salty balls.

This thread is filth 😆
Hope you feel better soon. My sons asthma always gets worse if he has too much dairy I find.

• Heart
I was okay at maths but didn’t like it because my teacher was a proper cow. My favourite subjects were English, Spanish and German (guess what I do for a living haha), and my least favourite was PE. I’m surprised nobody has mentioned it yet. Did you like PE?! Are you guys…sporty?

Reactions: 1