Chit chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still feel a bit meh, was nice seeing my Mum though, I’m on my way home now then we’re ordering a kfc 😊 I’m having a weekend off my diet 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I've never seen them here! Where did you buy them?
Local family to me do fruit and veg box deliveries. They had boxes of cakes on the van this week but i honestly don't know where they got them. I imagine some local wholesalers or similar. Sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I still feel like absolute death. But theres ✨drama✨ going on with our closest friends and he’s moved in with us for a bit so I feel obliged to stay up and be sociable. I really just wanna go bed right now tbh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Local family to me do fruit and veg box deliveries. They had boxes of cakes on the van this week but i honestly don't know where they got them. I imagine some local wholesalers or similar. Sorry
Or maybe they did the same as me and brought some back from Ireland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel a bit pissed, so I'm OK! We drew in the football, so that's better than losing I guess! Waiting for a Papa John's..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don’t worry about what you see other people’s lives to be. It’s usually fake and most people have their own struggles. I know it’s hard to not get caught up in ‘so and so has achieved x y & z’ but it all you can do is focus on your own life to make it great
Thank you! ❤ You are right, I don’t know about the struggles of other people, there is probably somebody out there who is jealous of what I have and I will never know.

Having a certain amount of money makes life comfortable but being 'rich'-having a lot of money as opposed to enough - doesn't always bring happiness. As for being famous, that certainly doesn't bring happiness in itself.
That’s true, but I have low self-esteem, I was never praised as a child and thought becoming famous and admired by other people would make me feel more valued. I know it’s silly but it’s hard to shake it out of my head.

Im probably the worst person to give advice on this because I’m guilty of looking at other people and thinking “why not me?” too. But someone once said to me “comparison is he thief of joy” and it’s true. What others portray about their lives is often not a real reflection of what’s going on, try not to compare. There are no “correct” timings in life and you are right where you are supposed to be. I’m sure you’ve achieved lots! Hope you feel better soon x
Thank you so much, you are very kind 💝 I work so hard but I have very hight expectations for everyone, myself included, so it’s difficult to feel good about myself. I was feeling very low earlier today but I’m much better after having a nap.

• Heart
I think life would be so much easier if we didn't compare ourselves to others but it's inevitable for most sadly. Just remember you're unique and special in your own way. We've all achieved something to be proud of in life. 🙂 Hope everyone who is sad and unwell feels better soon! x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m raging. I finally forced myself to change all the bedding at 7pm. At 8pm little peaches split a drink ALL OVER HIS BED. What’s the point. Plus my kfc went cold whilst dealing with the drama. I’m drinking all the gin tonight to cheer myself up 🤣

• Sad
my brother asked if I wanted Chinese cuz he was getting some, I said no (why did I do that), I only wanted fortune cookies. Now he’s back, tucking into his deliciously smelling Chinese and I feel jealous eating my bleeping cookies. I hope he has leftovers

This is what my fortune said…ominous 😳 the mistake was I didn’t get Chinese 😔

Attachments

• Heart
Never seen You but it’s all over Netflix. Should I watch? Just finished Maid and though it was good I don’t want anything depressing

Reactions: 4
Morning all.

Rehab is hard, everyone here is lovely but it is so intense. Which I know is what I need, but ugh, it is just a lot. It is scary how quickly your life can change. On the Sunday night I was fine. I was at Wembley with the junior jellies, by Monday lunchtime, 15 hours later, I was paralysed from the neck down and haven't walked since. Blah blah.

And because nothing is tmi in my world anymore, this catheter is pissing me off. At the beginning of November I will get rid of it and have a more permanent one fitted. I am practically counting the days until then.

Going to try and finish my book today and hopefully they will take me outside in my wheelchair. I never thought at the age of 40 I will be confined to a wheelchair.

Merry bleeping Sunday.

Hope everyone has a better day!

oh and just to end on a positive, the other day I won a raffle on one of the book accounts I follow on Instagram and I won a whole bunch of books. I never win anything so I am excited!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Morning all.

Rehab is hard, everyone here is lovely but it is so intense. Which I know is what I need, but ugh, it is just a lot. It is scary how quickly you life can change. On the Sunday night I was fine. I was at Wembley with the junior jellies, by Monday lunchtime 15 hours later I was paralysed from the neck down and haven't walked since. Blah blah.

And because nothing is tmi in my world anymore, this catheter is pissing me off. At the beginning of November I will get rid of it and have a more permanent one fitted. I am practically counting the days until then.

Going to try and finish my book today and hopefully they will take me outside in my wheelchair. I never thought at the age of 40 I will be confined to a wheelchair.

Merry bleeping Sunday.

Hope everyone had a better day!

oh and just to end on a positive, the other day I won a raffle on one of the book accounts I follow on Instagram and won a whole bunch of books. I never win anything so am excited!
It may sound trite but try and keep upbeat. Look to the small things like winning those books to lift your spirits. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@ordinaryjelly yes I know it’s hard but keep upbeat and positive! You’ve come so far to get in to rehab! It won’t be long until you’re reunited with your jellies! And it’s so good about the books, I never win anything either!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all, I've got my nan coming over later for a roast. A friend is also dropping her three year old off for a couple of hours so they can go to Ikea. Yesterday I bought him a dinosaur that roars - I hope its not too much for him and it doesn't scare him.

Wishing everyone a happy Sunday 💕

@ordinaryjelly - Wishing you all the best with rehab progress 💐

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.