Chit chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad your date went well @AlanBanan ❤

I’m up early and sorting out stuff for the weekend as need to be dropping son to mums early so I can get on the road to Manchester with the girls for our weekend away 🥳 just need to hope all our lfts are negative first. Nice to have proper plans on a weekend for once.

Hard getting out of bed when it’s still dark though 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The kids germs have finally spread to me I've woke up this morning feeling like death. Rotten cough, snotty, chills the full works.

Urgh. Just urgh.

Hope you all have a great weekend

@Boredofthegram enjoy your girls trip ❤

@AlanBanan yay! Happy new girlfriend day 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Morning 😀 I feel a bit better today, I had a nice sleep and I woke up at 6.30 and realised the baby was still asleep and went back to sleep till 7.20! That’s a lie in for me! I’ve come on so that was what my bad mood last night was about 😅 I’m a right moody 🐮 when I’m due on! I’m just having a cuppa and then I’m gonna do my Saturday tidy. We got the baby a cleaning set that he LOVES so he follows me round and just brushes thin air up off the floor while I’m doing the actual cleaning. Best investment ever 😂 have a good day gang 💕

• Heart
Morning, still feeling like death but my covid result was negative. Can't remember feeling this ill in a long time! Must get my assignment finished today, no excuses. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

• Heart
My Mums coming round!! I ordered a bloody bat costume the other day and it came and it was shite! Looked nothing like what I bloody ordered so I sent it back and got a refund. The babies playgroup is Halloween themed this week so I wanted him to get a good cozzie , so i went to the Asda and they had nowt! Text my Mum to say if she finds a good one to get it and she found a good one so she’s coming round to drop it off

SO I was just getting ready and my phone rings and it’s bloody MIL so i answer and she never just says ‘fancy bringing the baby round?’ She always bloody hints and beats round the bush. She was all ‘what you up to today’ which she never asks unless she wants us to come round. So I said oh me mums coming round and she sounded dead disappointed 🙄 so I felt like I had to offer to come round 😂 so I’ve bloody said I’ll take him round when me mums gone home. Should Have just put the phone down 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm always getting beefed on at work and by my Mum because I don't drink hot drinks, apparently it's law when you become an adult you must like tea?!?!? Mum once said it's "really immature" that all I drink is squash 😂Well, I just made a cup of tea and can confirm it's minging. Is it cos I used soya milk? I can't have normal milk. Either way it's disgusting. This is an interesting as my day is going to get I think 😂

• Haha
I'm always getting beefed on at work and by my Mum because I don't drink hot drinks, apparently it's law when you become an adult you must like tea?!?!? Mum once said it's "really immature" that all I drink is squash 😂Well, I just made a cup of tea and can confirm it's minging. Is it cos I used soya milk? I can't have normal milk. Either way it's disgusting. This is an interesting as my day is going to get I think 😂
I think it’s normal not to like tea but when I read your post when you said ‘beefed on’ for some reason I thought you meant you were getting beefys/lovebites/hickeys at work then when I seen you say by your Mum too I was like surely not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it’s normal not to like tea but when I read your post when you said ‘beefed on’ for some reason I thought you meant you were getting beefys/lovebites/hickeys at work then when I seen you say by your Mum too I was like surely not 🤣
I can confirm no lovebites/beefys (Never heard them called that before!! 😂 😂 ) have been had by me either at work or by my own Mum hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Soya milk in tea is minging. Oat milk is better, but maybe you just don’t like tea 😅 Laughing at your mum saying it’s ‘really immature’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't like coffee or tea. I tried to make coffee myself when I was a pre-teen because I wanted to be a grown-up, so I made it exactly how my parents had theirs. Jet black instant coffee.

I've never had any since :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I bloody love tea ☕ My mum will tell you I’ve been drinking tea since I was 2 😅 I assume then it would have been proper milky tea 🤣

• Haha
Finally I've found my people!
I don’t like hot drinks (including hot chocolate).
I rarely drink squash aswell.
I'm a tap water girl

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have never drunk a hot drink in my life, tea and coffee smell bad to me. I love squash. Current favourite is Robinson's Strawberry and Watermelon. I also have a terrible Coke Zero addiction. At home I drink gallons of soda and lime that I make with my Soda Stream - my favourite kitchen appliance!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think it’s okay not to like tea. I don’t like it either, I drink like one cup per month. I do love coffee, though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.