Chit chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE tea, all kinds - earl grey, herbal teas. Except peppermint tbh

I only like coffee when it’s got a lot of sugar in, like those vanilla or caramel Starbucks drinks

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've had a pretty perfect day tbf.
We all lazed around this morning eating pancakes with honey.
Done workout had a shower, got changed into clean pj's. Bit cleaning.
McDonald's lunch and an afternoon of PlayStation games with the kids.

Had my fruit and veg box delivery and accidentally bought 2 cakes too 😂😂

Evening of a movie with the kids planned then starting new season of 'You' once kids are in bed

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've had a pretty perfect day tbf.
We all lazed around this morning eating pancakes with honey.
Done workout had a shower, got changed into clean pj's. Bit cleaning.
McDonald's lunch and an afternoon of PlayStation games with the kids.

Had my fruit and veg box delivery and accidentally bought 2 cakes too 😂😂

Evening of a movie with the kids planned then starting new season of 'You' once kids are in bed
Are you in Ireland @Meangirl815? Mr brother and SIL live in Kerry (SIL is from there) and I've had the Coolmore chocolate fudge and carrot cake when I've been over.
They're gorgeous. Brought two home with me last time 🍰😋

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are you in Ireland @Meangirl815? Mr brother and SIL live in Kerry (SIL is from there) and I've had the Coolmore chocolate fudge and carrot cake when I've been over.
They're gorgeous. Brought two home with me last time 🍰😋

No I'm in the north east. I've had a bit of the berry cake and it is good. Really good 😋

• Heart
I just need to rant. It’s my cousins wedding next week and my cousin invited my bf and his sister to come along months ago as it’s a big wedding, but my bf has work and his sister fobbed me off with some excuse. I just feel so let down and like embarrassed? I feel like they make such little effort to integrate with my family. But I always go out of my way to get in with his family and always come to every event they ask me to, and I never ever come without a gift, even going on holiday with them…

I had a big fight with my bf about it and now we’re not talking but I’m glad cuz he’s being a dick right now

• Sad
It’s one of those days when I feel like a failure. Some people my age or even younger are already rich or famous or married to their loved ones or have good jobs and I’ve achieved nothing so far. Really jealous of others and unhappy about my own life right now 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
It’s one of those days when I feel like a failure. Some people my age or even younger are already rich or famous or married to their loved ones or have good jobs and I’ve achieved nothing so far. Really jealous of others and unhappy about my own life right now 🙁
Don’t worry about what you see other people’s lives to be. It’s usually fake and most people have their own struggles. I know it’s hard to not get caught up in ‘so and so has achieved x y & z’ but it all you can do is focus on your own life to make it great

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Some people my age or even younger are already rich or famous
Having a certain amount of money makes life comfortable but being 'rich'-having a lot of money as opposed to enough - doesn't always bring happiness. As for being famous, that certainly doesn't bring happiness in itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh I love a hot drink esp when its cold weather 😊. @ordinaryjelly Coke Zero tastes like soda water to me horrid.
i used to like Coke Zero but I think they changed it recently and now it tastes minging!

I think Pepsi is well better than coke tbh. Full fat coke makes my teeth feel furry 🤮🤮

Im probably the worst person to give advice on this because I’m guilty of looking at other people and thinking “why not me?” too. But someone once said to me “comparison is he thief of joy” and it’s true. What others portray about their lives is often not a real reflection of what’s going on, try not to compare. There are no “correct” timings in life and you are right where you are supposed to be. I’m sure you’ve achieved lots! Hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've told OH that I'm watching strictly later so playing on the PS5 will have to wait until its finished :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I have the house to myself for a few hours and I've chosen to stay in my bedroom 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well boring day over here. Have done nothing basically. Can’t even be bothered to cook dinner but I had take away last night 😩😩

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.