Chit chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all. Had a fab time at Jason Donovan last night, haven’t laughed that much in so long. Gonna check out of our hotel soon and go grab brunch somewhere before we begin our 4hr drive home.
Called little one who’s with mum and he’s poorly with a cold, feel so bad not being close to come and cuddle him right away.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning Guys. I went to make a cup of tea and realised we have no milk. Urgh. Tragic.
I’m off to my parents today and my cousin from Cornwall is visiting so that will be nice.

Hope everybody has a nice day. @ordinaryjelly sending love! I know you’ve been there AGES but hopefully won’t be much longer until you get home! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm still feeling like shite. Got a really chesty cough and a thumping head. We're going out for dinner later with a friend though so hopefully I perk up a bit by then!

Until then I'm gonna stay under my blanket and carry on with my uni work. Hoping to watch You later this evening although I already know what happens as can't resist a spoiler 😂

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday! x x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just got back from a B&M trip with my mum I got my fav packet of Twix winter spice and a new KitKat called Caramel crisp basically its white choc with crispy caramel piece in it.😋 I also got the Loreal more then shampoo for £3.49 and its £6.99 in Boots so was pleased with that as I've been wanting to give it a try for a while.(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had a weird dream last night that my friend's husband kissed me. I kissed him back briefly for a second and then pulled away immediately.
The thing is, in real life, I don't even like the man. He's cocky and arrogant and treats her badly. He's not physically or mentally abusive (not that I'm aware of anyway) but he constantly leaves her on her own and goes out on the piss or away to matches etc with 'the boys' or on 'a boys weekend' He's 42, so far from a boy!
No idea what that dream was about. I can think of other people I'd rather dream about snogging!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I feel like a bag of 💩 but much less happy! It’s been 3 weeks and I feel like this cold is never going to shift. I had my flu jab yesterday and my arm really aches but apparantly that’s a sign that it’s working so 🤞🏻?!

Just been food shopping, going to snuggle in on the sofa and watch season 3 of You.

Hope you’re all having a great weekend 🥰

• Heart
Hi gang

Feeling rough as hell today. This cold has floored me. Rotten sleep too.
We've had a lamb roast. Dishes done. And the kids have taken themselves upstairs to play.
I'm curled up with a book. Might have a nap too. Then it's the big Newcastle match later ⚽⚽⚽

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I must have a sign on me that says ‘please any weirdos on the bus speak to me’ cos I get them ALL. Can’t just have a peaceful bus journey 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Why can't men just die be ill peacefully.
You'd think my male housemate was the first person ever to have a cold. His sneezes are so loud and the way he sniffs is annoying 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.