Chit chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread

Give me a full sized over a dinky any day #ifyouknowyouknow 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Toad in the hole (ooh err 🍆) and mash for dinner tonight I think. It’s so cold I fancy something comforting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know what we're going to have here. I hate Monday as a food shop always needs to be done. I'm not long in and Mr Stuart's not home yet so it may be a beans on toast night! :(

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m having stuffed peppers for tea! My fella has said ‘I’ll stuff your pepper’ a total of 7 times so far since he’s been in from work

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Instagram and Facebook down for anyone else at the moment? Was working fine up until a few minutes ago.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just had a turkey sandwich for early tea/late lunch. I have a DYI project due tomorrow so I’ll be busy doing that all evening 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah my fb and insta are both down.

Continuing my crappy monday with both daughters on a device ban for bad behaviour 🙄

BUT. My interview prep is done and I'm quietly confident about my answers it's all about how well i deliver them now.
And i stocked up on snacks today and collected 3 books from the library

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Apparently FB, Insta and WhatsApp are down for the whole world.

I feel rotten today - had a four hour nap and woke up feeling worse after it. Luckily got leftover stew for tea - I might have it with rice to thicken it up a bit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.