Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fudgebox

VIP Member
Oh god I’m so tired, I got home about half hour ago! Me and mr fudge started painting my salon and then came home because he had to go to work for 5 so I fed Harry and then I went back and have just been painting all evening! I’m going out for bottomless brunch tomorrow I’m not sure I’ll survive 🤣praying Harry has a good night!
Hope everyone’s okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Hello Gorgeous Potatoes 🥔
I feel I’m so behind with everyone 🙁. I hope you are all doing well, I miss being on here so much. It’s not a great year, so far for us and I’m so aware I don’t have anything fun to share.

Tonight I’m huddled in my mum’s house with an electric blanket. The rain is hammering against the window so I feel quite snug 😊

Sending lots of love to you lovely girls xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
She’s here Libby 😊🥰 I ended up needing an emergency c section and she was born this morning at 1:27am! She’s absolutely beautiful and is the image of her older brother!
Late to seeing this but just wanted to say Congratulations 💖 hope you and baby are getting plenty of well deserved rest.

How is everyone doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hi guys! How is everyone? What are we all up to? i’ve had the midwife this morning! Babies all good

@fudgebox You fully influenced me and I’ve bought a Nuby rapid cool! It was only £20 in the Asda! But the main question is how the hell do I use it lol?

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Morning! Mini has just woken up at 5:40 🥴 dreading tomorrow when the clocks change! He’ll be up at 4 🤣 we’re doing this dinosaur trail thing today, you get a map and there’s loads of lego dinosaurs dotted round town so that’ll be nice

@soymilk have the best time back in England with your family! I hope you get your crumpets!

@fudgebox don’t get too pissed 🤣

oooohh and my cheesecakes came

4712E04E-434E-444B-A0D9-8CE08C7C5E72.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
How are you Watermelon and baby Watermelon 😊
I’m ok! Bit sore from my C section but getting there :) done a lot more today, Mini was back in nursery and didn’t want to go so I bargained with him and said I’d push Baby in the pram to school and he said yes. Luckily it’s only across the road but it was still hard nontheless and I feel exhausted now 😅 Mr melon has been great! It’ll be a shock when he’s back in work 🤣 my friend just came to see the baby and brought a Mcdonald’s with her too which is always good!

Hope you’re well?? Xx

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
how’s everyone doing? I’m getting ready for bed with my hot water bottle 🥹🥹🥹, we’re leaving at 8am tomorrow for the airport - so excited to see everyone!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Are you okay? ❤
Yeah I feel better thank you! Mini fell asleep after his naughty outburst and when he woke up he was super cuddly, then my bf came home and had a word and was all ‘we don’t be nasty to Mummy Mummys going through a lot’ and Mini gave me a hug and said sorry and he’s been good as gold since then 😅 I’m just worried now about his bedtime cos he didn’t wake up til like 4pm 🤣 he’ll be awake all night 😅

• Heart

Gidget00_

VIP Member
How are all you potatoes doing? Ive been hopeless on this thread this year tbf, I just had too much stuff which was out of my control. So I can’t suddenly keep popping up and asking how everyone is when I disappeared for a while myself

I’m not sure if our regulars are busy, drifted off or dealing with tough shit. If you are, post away here if you need ❣

Lots of love 💕
How are you Libby? What’s the weather like where you are now? It’s so nice here for a change ☀ I’ve been good, haven’t been up to much but Sophia is in the ultimate toddler stage right now and always doing something crazy! 😂

I hope you’re doing well, it’s good to see you posting again ❤

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
How are all you potatoes doing? Ive been hopeless on this thread this year tbf, I just had too much stuff which was out of my control. So I can’t suddenly keep popping up and asking how everyone is when I disappeared for a while myself

I’m not sure if our regulars are busy, drifted off or dealing with tough shit. If you are, post away here if you need ❣

Lots of love 💕
I’m good Libby 💕 just very busy being a new mum to two kids 🤣 I’ve got a bit of a headache as well. It’s been warm here so I’ve been enjoying catching up on the washing whilst at home 🙂

How are you???

• Heart

fudgebox

VIP Member
We’ve been at a wedding today, Harry’s first wedding! He was sooo good he’s done so well😆 just put him to bed now! And it’s been so warm today it was such a lovely day!
Work tomorrow🥲

• Heart