Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
Does anyone ever search for a celeb's name on Companies House just to be nosey, see how much money they have, where they live etc?

Reactions: 1

fudgebox

VIP Member
I’ve never tried fig jam! Strawberry jam in the best 🍓 what is everyone doing this week?
Workkkk as usual 😆 I’m usually off on a Monday but my new bath is being delivered between 9am and 5pm so I have to go and wait there 🙃 hope I don’t have to wait all day because I’ll have Harry with me!
What are you up to?

• Heart
Reactions: 1

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Chicken and mushroom!

It was good! Mr fudge was at work so it was all I could be bothered to make😆

I went to bed the same time as Harry (8.20😆) and he slept 12 hours!!!! I’ve got work today so needed that good nights sleep
What’s everyone up to today?
Love a chicken and mushroom!

strawb

VIP Member
i'm just trying to narrow my 1,000 pictures to 10 which i will post on insta 😂

what social media do you guys use?? i only use instagram these days

Gidget00_

VIP Member
Loool I have a funny story about fry ups, I’ve joined reddit cos I’m bored whilst being off sick, there’s a subreddit called ‘fry up’ where everyone posts their fry ups. I went for a fry up the other week, took a pic of my fry up and posted it on the thread - I got absolutely rinsed 😆 Everyone was bitching about my poor fry up - I thought it looked and tasted great otherwise I wouldn’t have posted it 😂😂 Obviously no one else agreed it looked nice lol
Omg let us see the pic? People on Reddit don’t hold back 😂 I saw someone post a really bad picture of food once, and it was on tattle. Not this thread, but it looked like dog food 😂