Votes: 1 5.9%
  • gnocchi

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • frozen veg

• microwaves

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what’s everyone having for their dinner tonight? I think we’re going out but I’m waiting to see how my bf is when he gets home from work

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m having a chicken and vegetable stir fry and rice because I’m being healthy and not eating sugar or anything anymore

just joking, I’m having some of this after my dinner
IMG_1092.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
we went out and got some tapas to share and then we stopped off at the supermarket, picked up some magnum ice creams and are going to have one on the terrace with a coffee ☕

• Heart
it was brioche with brandade which is typical from the south of France, fish tacos and then some leek thing and my bf has chicken and a bottle of wine. The brioche was so good!

• Heart
We had a spice box last night and they are so huge that it lasts us 2 meals each!! It comes with
Chips, chicken balls, ribs, chicken wings, curry samosas, mjni spring rolls, chicken pieces and they’re all spicy and then you choose rice or noodles (we chose rice) and a sauce we had peking sauce and an extra curry sauce! It’s flippin huge and only costs £23! Wish I had a pic

• Heart
hi!! what’s everyone doing today? We’re going to a garden centre and then to a flea market to try and get some more things for our terrace. Then we’re going to do a little bbq tonight (no one is coming it’s just for the two of us)! 😎😎

• Heart
That sounds fun! @soymilk
I’m going to work this morning then going for afternoon tea later with my dog grooming buds!
the weather was so nice here yesterday I hope it is today!

• Heart
Morning friends ☀

The weather was so nice here yesterday too! I had washing on the line and it actually dried!! it’s nice here atm but think it’s meant to rain

Some place in town is doing easter activities with the easter bunny, face painting and easter egg hunt but I ordered something yesterday and it’s coming today with no time frame 😤 So we’ve got to wait in for that hopefully we can get out at some point

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

• Heart