Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soymilk

VIP Member
hi @Libbylulu ! not much has been going on with me tbh. I’ve got my mum, sister and nephew visiting this week and we’ve gotten so lucky with the hot weather 🏝

hope you and everyone else is okay?! 🫶🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Libbylulu

VIP Member
The weather is dry but so cold. I’ve got thermal socks and vest on to keep out the chill - omg I’m getting old 👵🏻

I had a double cheeseburger meal but it was so frantic and busy at the drive through that I don’t think the staff could cope with the pre Easter teatime rush. The chips were hard and cold and the burger cold. I warmed it in the microwave but it’s not the same then is it.

Have a great Saturday all xxxx

• Heart

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Happy Easter you all, this is my first day off in 8 days and even though it's only a short time (I'm back to work tomorrow) I am soaking it up. Going to eat all the vegan chocolate and watch a parade. Hope you all have a lovely day 🍫🐇

• Heart

Gidget00_

VIP Member
Omg I had a lemon drizzle muffin earlier. It was so tasty, and I made it in my air fryer ( sorry soy). Was it nice @strawb ? 💖

aw you guys are the best
I’m okay today, Sophia was being an absolute menace yesterday, tantrums all day, I had to go to get stuff from Asda and she had the biggest meltdown ever because I wouldn’t let her run around, on the way back in the car she cried the entire time and when we got home she wanted to be held constantly and I couldn’t do anything, when I needed to pee I had to bring her in with me because she cried if I put her down, and the night before she insisted on sleeping in my bed so I didn’t get much sleep because she was waking up every 30 minutes and kicking me. As soon as my bf got home yesterday evening I had an hour long shower and cried the entire time. But I’m okay today, so is Sophia. Toddlers are crazy , it was the first tantrum she ever had outside and I felt so paranoid and like a rubbish mum because she was making such a scene 😭

How is everyone? 💖

• Heart
  • Wow

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
It’s nice to hear from you @ordinaryjelly how are you doing?
I'm doing OK, all things considered. The Junior Jellies are so grown up now. Oldest Jelly is 13. Middle is 12 and Littlest is 11. I still have bonkers stories about them but they are less about taking baby birds into school and more about illicit nail polish.

I'm still here reading, just with you all having such little ones I don't want to be that old fuddy duddy aunt posting and giving unwanted advice left, right and centre just because I have been through it all and am out the other side.

But take it from me. The days are long, and the years are short. I have blinked and my babies are grown, literally in the blink of an eye. Then the tantrums seem funny, especially when you tell the ones that have really stuck in your head back to your children.

Middle Jelly staged the mother of all tantrums on a road called Orchard in Singapore (think Oxford Street, but a bit fancier) because I couldn't get a Divali decoration down from a lamppost. He dropped to the floor, rolled around, kicked, screamed, the whole shebang. I had toddler Oldest Jelly with me, wanting to run one way, Littlest Jelly crying because she wanted boob and just felt like walking away and leaving him. That one has really stuck in my mind for obvious reasons but now when I tell them they laugh about it.

• Heart

Gidget00_

VIP Member
Being a parent is hard sometimes, as much as I love being a mum it’s just been one of those days 😕

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
not much planned today - i got up at 6 am for some reason so i was doing some cleaning and made a nice breakfast, now i'm just chilling and reading for a bit 📖 i'll have a walk later because i have to stop at the butcher and get a nice steak, tomorrow my sister's bf is celebrating his uni graduation so that'll be part of his gift, and then i think in the evening a friend is coming over to see the cats ahah 🐈🐈

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
heyyy @Libbylulu i hope you're doing better 🥰 i have been busy as the tourist season has really kicked off here earlier than ever which has been good for my wallet but bad for my personal life, mental health and physical health and overall wellbeing 😂 i hope everyone else is fineeee ❤

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Ahhh that’s gorgeous❣. Look after yourself. I know millions have baby’s everyday but it’s hard on the body. Rest when you can 😘

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m really poorly! I’ve been sick twice today and just feel really breathless and dizzy. I’m on the sofa with my duvet. Had to ring MIL to go get Mini when he finishes at 3 because I feel like I could pass out. 😞 Baby is moving about keeping me company lol. Dunno what’s so wrong with me! I slept really bad last night I was awake every hour so maybe the tiredness and feeling rubbish has just made me feel sick

Hope everyone else is having a good day 😃

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Luckily Mini was asleep by 9pm so I fell asleep too! I’ve had such a rubbish nights sleep my bump has been so painful and I must have gone the toilet about 7 times, I was tossing and turning but it hurts to roll over!! I’m 32 weeks today and I’m feeling so blah!! I’m so uncomfortable I’ve just gave up trying to sleep lol

• Heart