Chit chat #46

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Easter everyone !

We’ve done well for easter eggs this year 😂

3262B589-3747-4995-82D3-668A29206ABC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi guys! How is everyone? What are we all up to? i’ve had the midwife this morning! Babies all good

@fudgebox You fully influenced me and I’ve bought a Nuby rapid cool! It was only £20 in the Asda! But the main question is how the hell do I use it lol?

• Heart
Being a parent is hard sometimes, as much as I love being a mum it’s just been one of those days 😕

• Heart
Being a parent is hard sometimes, as much as I love being a mum it’s just been one of those days 😕
Are you ok? x

Mini has been an absolute bellend the last few days if it makes you feel any better, the clocks changing has turned him into a demon! It will pass xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aw sending love gidge hope you’re okay!

Hi guys! How is everyone? What are we all up to? i’ve had the midwife this morning! Babies all good

@fudgebox You fully influenced me and I’ve bought a Nuby rapid cool! It was only £20 in the Asda! But the main question is how the hell do I use it lol?
So you’re supposed to fill it with the amount of water you need then add the powder and mix but then you have to clean it and sterilise it each time so I do the hot shot method I’ll add a tiktok
So I measure out the hot water into the bottle (7oz) I leave 2oz in the bottle to mix the formula with then pour the rest into the rapid cool I wait 2 mins and I know it’s cool enough instead of using the light on the top then just pour that back into the bottle!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
hope you’re okay @Gidget00_ 💛

I’m soooo tired, can’t wait to get my pyjamas on and go to bed 😴😴, what’s everyone been up to this evening?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
hope you’re okay @Gidget00_ 💛

I’m soooo tired, can’t wait to get my pyjamas on and go to bed 😴😴, what’s everyone been up to this evening?
Have you started the book? What do you think? I restarted the second one the other day before bed and managed one chapter before I fell asleep 🤣

We’ve not done much just had tea mr fudge made sausage pasta bake! What did everyone else have?
I am obsessed with my salons makeover so I stayed late after work deep cleaning it because I want to keep it nice I used to be so lazy with the cleaning before and it was bogging🤣

• Heart
Have you started the book? What do you think? I restarted the second one the other day before bed and managed one chapter before I fell asleep 🤣

We’ve not done much just had tea mr fudge made sausage pasta bake! What did everyone else have?
I am obsessed with my salons makeover so I stayed late after work deep cleaning it because I want to keep it nice I used to be so lazy with the cleaning before and it was bogging🤣
I’m about 40 pages into it so far, it’s okay - not much has happened yet but I know it’s very early on! Reading always makes me want to nap too, so I can relate haha 😅

• Heart