Chit chat #46

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s here Libby 😊🥰 I ended up needing an emergency c section and she was born this morning at 1:27am! She’s absolutely beautiful and is the image of her older brother!
Late to seeing this but just wanted to say Congratulations 💖 hope you and baby are getting plenty of well deserved rest.

How is everyone doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How are you Watermelon and baby Watermelon 😊
I’m ok! Bit sore from my C section but getting there :) done a lot more today, Mini was back in nursery and didn’t want to go so I bargained with him and said I’d push Baby in the pram to school and he said yes. Luckily it’s only across the road but it was still hard nontheless and I feel exhausted now 😅 Mr melon has been great! It’ll be a shock when he’s back in work 🤣 my friend just came to see the baby and brought a Mcdonald’s with her too which is always good!

Hope you’re well?? Xx

• Heart
Wow you are doing well as it’s so soon after the birth. How did Mini react to baby 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ahhh that’s gorgeous❣. Look after yourself. I know millions have baby’s everyday but it’s hard on the body. Rest when you can 😘

• Heart
How are all you potatoes doing? Ive been hopeless on this thread this year tbf, I just had too much stuff which was out of my control. So I can’t suddenly keep popping up and asking how everyone is when I disappeared for a while myself

I’m not sure if our regulars are busy, drifted off or dealing with tough tit. If you are, post away here if you need ❣

Lots of love 💕

• Heart
How are all you potatoes doing? Ive been hopeless on this thread this year tbf, I just had too much stuff which was out of my control. So I can’t suddenly keep popping up and asking how everyone is when I disappeared for a while myself

I’m not sure if our regulars are busy, drifted off or dealing with tough tit. If you are, post away here if you need ❣

Lots of love 💕
I’m good Libby 💕 just very busy being a new mum to two kids 🤣 I’ve got a bit of a headache as well. It’s been warm here so I’ve been enjoying catching up on the washing whilst at home 🙂

How are you???

• Heart
hi @Libbylulu ! not much has been going on with me tbh. I’ve got my mum, sister and nephew visiting this week and we’ve gotten so lucky with the hot weather 🏝

hope you and everyone else is okay?! 🫶🏽

• Heart
heyyy @Libbylulu i hope you're doing better 🥰 i have been busy as the tourist season has really kicked off here earlier than ever which has been good for my wallet but bad for my personal life, mental health and physical health and overall wellbeing 😂 i hope everyone else is fineeee ❤

• Heart
We’ve been at a wedding today, Harry’s first wedding! He was sooo good he’s done so well😆 just put him to bed now! And it’s been so warm today it was such a lovely day!
Work tomorrow🥲

• Heart

Lots of love 💕
How are you Libby? What’s the weather like where you are now? It’s so nice here for a change ☀ I’ve been good, haven’t been up to much but Sophia is in the ultimate toddler stage right now and always doing something crazy! 😂

I hope you’re doing well, it’s good to see you posting again ❤

• Heart