Chit chat #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wanted to ask you about work the other day! ah it's better like this to be careful, i'm sure it will feel like you're back there in no time! and how cute of mini melon, he's always funny 😄
Yeah I’m still signed off sick! Which is rubbish really because I’m bored and I enjoyed working ☹ but growing baby is more important

• Heart
Reactions: 4
hi guys! my day has been lots of back and forth, running errands etc. I made mushroom risotto for dinner. I smashed my fave mug earlier when I was washing up and I’ve been sulking about it 😅

hope your mcd’s is gonna be more inspiring than the one I had the other day @fudgebox 😂
I had the mccrispy deluxe which was nice but my chips were cold!! With a banana milkshake

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I miss you guys when I am not on here much ❤
I wish we could all meet up and have fajitas and talk about weird stuff, like we normally do on here 😂🥰

I hope everyone is okay? I haven’t been up to much, I’ve felt a bit down recently, I feel like I’ve been distancing myself from everyone in my life, even my bf but I’m feeling more like myself the past couple of days which is good.

How is everyone? What are you all doing this weekend? 🤗

• Heart
sending you a big hug 🤗 @Gidget00_ ! We’re going on a hike tomorrow and that’s it, I want to have as much a chill weekend as possible.

I was sitting on my terrace before reading and I got tan lines yay!

• Heart
@Gidget00_ sending you a big hug as well, i really do wish we could get together and eat and chat for hours! 😍

i am working this weekend, i have tours both days, about to head out. the season is very much starting, i am looking forward to the money but not to working non stop 😂

• Heart
A whole episode of peppa pig come on the telly as a YouTube advert(??) and Harry is loving it he’s just sat in his bouncer giggling! @watermelon sugar I thought mini melon would approve 😆

• Heart
not bad we’ve had a v chill day, we cleaned out our cupboards and tidied the terrace and I’ve been reading all afternoon - got about 20 pages left of my book 🤗

• Heart
i want to finish my book today as well! 📖 what are you reading?
Lady Tan’s circle of women by Lisa See, I absolutely love her books - she does Chinese historical fiction if you’d be into that? what are you reading?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve also had a chill day as I’ve had a stinking cold so me and Harry haven’t left the sofa!

• Heart
Me and Mini had a walk to the sand dunes and had a little explore then we came back and made cupcakes. We’re all currently watching the football, it’s Man United v Liverpool so it’s my footie team vs my fellas. It’s currently 2-2 and going to 30 mins extra time, pls pray for me 🙏 I won’t be able to cope with my fella being a little smug head if they win!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.