Chit chat #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I just walked to the shop with Mini and we walked past some guy walking his two dogs that were the exact same, Mini goes β€˜wow look at that really long dog!’ I was like you what it’s just two seperate dogs that look the same πŸ˜‚ I was dying laughing haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
guys, the amount of stuff I’ve bought on vinted this week is ridiculous - I’m absolutely obsessed! do any of you use it much?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
it’s so good for baby clothes, I would never buy anything in shop if I had a child πŸ˜…
I bought basically everything second handπŸ˜† I found carboots amazing for clothes and we got given so much anyway I never have to buy any!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.