Chit chat #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha that actually made me laugh out loud ‘a pain au pedro pascal’ 😂

@watermelon sugar I use the Tommee tippee steriliser, I think it’s great, I still use it because Sophia is having toddler milk and loves her bottle.

Omg who here has watched greys anatomy? I’ve started watching it again and mcdreamy is so fit , if the poll is men again defo put him @strawb but do multiple choice this time, because we are all a bunch of hoes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

@watermelon sugar I use the Tommee tippee steriliser, I think it’s great, I still use it because Sophia is having toddler milk and loves her bottle.

Omg who here has watched greys anatomy? I’ve started watching it again and mcdreamy is so fit , if the poll is men again defo put him @strawb but do multiple choice this time, because we are all a bunch of hoes 😂
I’ve never watched it but I have been watching like 30 second clips on tik tok cos they keep coming up on my fyp so want to watch it properly 😂 I like Mcsteamy but the character he plays in Euphoria puts me off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yesss love it! Although I think it has gone on a bit too long 🤣
I’ve never watched it but I have been watching like 30 second clips on tik tok cos they keep coming up on my fyp so want to watch it properly 😂 I like Mcsteamy but the character he plays in Euphoria puts me off 😂😂
yeah why did they have to do that to him the dirty dog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
omg yes euphoria ruined him for me 😂

favourite wrap fillings:
chicken
prawns
veggies
pedro pascal ✔

• Haha
Guys what is tortellini? Would i like it? Reminder I tried gnocchi off the back of this thread and didn’t like it 😂

Also I’ve got a good thread poll:
which one these random things do you not believe in;
frozen veg, microwaves, air fryers, the leap year, clocks going back + loads of random other stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys what is tortellini? Would i like it? Reminder I tried gnocchi off the back of this thread and didn’t like it 😂

frozen veg, microwaves, air fryers, the leap year, clocks going back + loads of random other stuff 😂
If that’s the poll we will defo need multiple choice answers for soy 😂

it’s just pasta but it has a filling, anytime I’ve had it, it’s just had cheese in it, I rate it like a 5/10

• Haha

“all of the above”
---
also @watermelon sugar you might’ve not liked gnocchi but do you believe in it though?

• Haha
when you all visit croatia i will make you proper homemade gnocchi and yOu WiLL LOVE IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.