Chit chat #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what kind of roast does he make @Gidget00_ ? what's everyone else having for dinner tonight? we're debating a takeaway 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We’re getting a takeaway too because we all fell asleep and the shops shut at 4 and Mr Melon was going to go to Aldi but he’s not got time now 😂

Should I get a pizza or burger?

We’re booking a 4D scan for this week I’m so excited to see the baby again! I’ve always thought they were a bit weird and the babies look like a lasagne on them but i just want to see her again so I’m not bothered if she looks like a lasagne

eta: for reference 😂

AF3B2256-D19D-491E-91E1-F36807F2F8CD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i don't know if you should have burgers or pizza but now i want lasagna 😂

• Haha
you know what's also funny this year's croatian representative for eurovision is called baby lasagna 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
All this lasagne talk I’ve just looked at the menu for the takeaway and they do lasagne I’m debating getting one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@strawb
IMG_0297.jpeg
IMG_0313.jpeg
- wouldn’t recommend Taormina unless you go for an afternoon like we did, Palermo on the other hand is really cool!

how is everyone doing today? ☺

• Heart
Hope you’re having a good time! @soymilk

I’m good! Been to my workout with baby class this morning then just going to stay at home for the rest of the day! I need to have a tidy around as the vicar is coming over later to go through Harry’s christening paperwork and the house is a tip🫣

Hope everyone’s okay

• Heart
nothing like a knowing there’s a visitor coming to get you in the mood for cleaning your house is there? @fudgebox 😅😅😅

ended up spending the rest of the day yesterday in bed as I still felt too sick, didn’t eat anything then we woke up got the flight and I made me bf take my to mcd’s when we landed - I was STARVING!

• Haha
  • Heart
What did you have from Mcdonald’s @soymilk ? And when is your birthday? I’ve been waiting for you to come on like ‘it’s my birthday’ so I could say happy birthday 🤣

• Haha
What did you have from Mcdonald’s @soymilk ? And when is your birthday? I’ve been waiting for you to come on like ‘it’s my birthday’ so I could say happy birthday 🤣
you’re gonna be so disappointed with what I got but it was a veggie wrap with potato wedges and a large sparkling water 😅😅😅😅😅

also, my bday was on Saturday (I would never normally say the day exactly but as you asked… I get really uncomfortable when people wish me a happy bday etc so I never tell anyone when it is 😟)

• Heart
Aww happy birthday for Saturday 🤍 that was the day you were poorly wasn’t it?

do you not believe in people wishing you a happy birthday??

• Haha
Aww happy birthday for Saturday 🤍 that was the day you were poorly wasn’t it?

do you not believe in people wishing you a happy birthday??
HAHAHAHAHAHA get lost! I got poorly on the early hours of Sunday morning. I do believe in that but it’s just always made me feel uncomfortable, I never really celebrate either - unless it’s with my bf. I don’t know it’s weird, I usually always cry on my birthday too, I didn’t this year but I did get sick 😅😅

• Heart
HAHAHAHAHAHA get lost! I got poorly on the early hours of Sunday morning. I do believe in that but it’s just always made me feel uncomfortable, I never really celebrate either - unless it’s with my bf. I don’t know it’s weird, I usually always cry on my birthday too, I didn’t this year but I did get sick 😅😅
Omg i always cry on my birthday 😂😂 it’s like an unwritten rule on your birthday you HAVE to cry

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@soymilk i am absolutely not wishing you a very happy belated birthday so you can proceed to feel comfortable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.