Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Guys what is tortellini? Would i like it? Reminder I tried gnocchi off the back of this thread and didn’t like it 😂

Also I’ve got a good thread poll:
which one these random things do you not believe in;
frozen veg, microwaves, air fryers, the leap year, clocks going back + loads of random other stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Your soup sounds delicious S 🥣

Thinking of you today Gidget. It’s not easy and pets are like our babies. Big hugs xxx😘

You are like super mama going back to work so early Fudgebox I was still a mess months in with my first 💪

How was the Christmas market Strawb? 🎄

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
I am proud of you 🤸🏻‍♀️🏋🏻‍♀️! what flavour cookies are you going to make?

I'm going to the shop later to buy the cheese for my cheese board - what cheeses and accompaniments should I get? 🧀 🍇
i am making a few variations for us, will send pics, but not sure what my mum has in mind today!

i got all my cheese board items, 10 kinds of cheese lol, some cold cuts, grapes, dried fruits, crackers etc. 🤤 keep us updated!

That’s exciting Strawb, I actually thought of learning Italian too… Maybe we can be our online support

Can you post a picture of your cheeseboard Soymilk as I’m rubbish at presentation

My youngest daughter has just landed and my husband went to fetch her. I’m a happy Mama with 2 of my babies home 🥰
i'm actually giving the lessons to him! i can give zoom lessons to you too 😂 you must be so happy to have your children home ☺☺

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
i've seen tiktoks of people doing it where they've cut little holes in the pyjamas, smeared nutella to make it look like poo or sprinkled flour to make footprints and I honestly couldn't deal with purposefully making that kind of mess - so, when I do have children i'll be the only mum at the school not doing it 😅

• Haha

soymilk

VIP Member
Hi girlies! I’ve not felt very well today 😔 The hospital rang me the other day and said I’m still very anemic even though I’m on iron tablets so I need to start getting iron infusions at the hospital 🫠 I felt ok for a bit but the last week I’ve really been struggling again with tiredness. I’m sure last night I was having heart palpitations but I did eat a lot of chocolate so I could just be being dramatic 😂 And I’m literally waking for three hours a night and struggling to sleep. Then mini is just go go go whilst he is off school so I’m very tired and grumpy!

Gidget I love your thinking. I’d risk it all for a crepe as well

Fudge I love your nails. I never used the baby carrier for Mini but I want to for baby Melon cos i cba with the school run with a pram 😂

Soy I hope you enjoyed your last day with your parents! I bet you can’t wait to see your boyfriend!

Strawb, I hope you’re feeling better!!

I’m having pasta bake for tea. Went a bit overboard with the cheese lol
that doesn't sound v good, but at least the hospital seem to be taking good care of you! I've had to take iron tablets before and I used to drink these sachets (which tasted like pure metal) - I still take them sometimes when I'm on my period! I've got low iron and also very low red blood cells, so I can relate a bit to how you're feeling!

I'm having some left over veg lasagne for tea (no melty cheese though 🙃)

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
I made it back to France and my bf met me at the airport with a bouquet of lilies 💐 😩

how is everyone? what's everyone upto this weekend? 💗

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
hi everyone! I've had a couple of really good days snowboarding and made loads of progress 😎😎😎 tomorrow is our last full day, so we're going out for some drinks tonight to celebrate a fun week!
hope you're doing okay @Gidget00_ 💗
it must be so exciting feeling her move about @watermelon sugar , also, have you tried using Epsom salt in the bath? it's good for easing aches and pains!

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
@Libbylulu I hope they're okay, that must've been really scary! 💛

happy friday! what's everyone up to this weekend? i'll just be sitting around waiting for it to be tuesday when i get to go home 😅

• Heart

fudgebox

VIP Member
Oh gidget ☹ it is so hard I absolutely understand, dogs are family!
I can’t believe it’s Christmas soon either this has been the quickest year of my life! If you had told me in January I would end the year with a baby I would’ve laughed and said no flippin way!

we’ve got just dairy milk advent calendars, usually mr fudge has a reeces pieces one but there’s no way I was paying £6 for it! Although I did pay £10 for puppy Fudge’s one 😆

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Have an amazing time! @soymilk

@fudgebox I’m jealous 🤣 Mini is sleeping fine but i’m awake every other hour for a wee, takes ages to go back to sleep and I keep getting cramps in my legs! And I always seem to wake up at 5am then baby moves loads and it’s nice so I don’t want to go back to sleep 😂 😴

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
lot’s of love @strawb ❤

i’ve been in hospital all day because i’ve been in pain. I keep getting shooting pains in my pelvis and i couldn’t get off the bus this morning lol 😭 then i had to ring my MIL crying cos i couldn’t get up off the couch so I went to hospital and got checked over. i’m ok though 😊 they said it’s just pelvic girdle pain…. babies ok heard her little heartbeat and she was moving about keeping me company as i was in the hospital bed!

treating myself to a mcdonald’s cos i’ve had a stressful day. don’t talk to me about my no takeaway new year’s resolution 🤫 😂

• Heart