Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Enjoy your Mexican @watermelon sugar 🇲🇽🌯🌮

so more family drama
My daughter was parking her car at Heathrow , she’s on the way over to us and she punctured the tyre on the way into the car park. The guy started yelling and saying she couldn’t park there because they need to drive the car to a long stay car park and they couldn’t. She called me crying in a panic, not sure what to do and worried she’d miss her flight. It was a chaotic half hour. This guy comes by and offers to help, couldn’t fix the tyre but gave her £200 saying ‘I don’t often get to help people and this will be expensive for you so Merry Christmas ‘ She was stunned, then able to get the car to another car park. She’s checked in and on her way soon. Had to share, I just find it extraordinary

No more dramas… a very chilled weekend all 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6

soymilk

VIP Member
here's mine - not had any quality time with my family yet but I will as of next week 💗

IMG_3952.jpeg.jpg

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
hi guys! how is everyone today? I didn't end up having anything to eat at ikea because they only had meatballs and fries 🥴 just sent off my invoices for the month and that's me officially done with work until next year wooooo!

i'm going to meet my friend for a hot chocolate later and then go to the gym with my sister tonight and besides from that chill because I feel exhausted and drained 😅
i'm good thanks! went to the gym this morning (you'b be so proud of me with how consistent i've been), just doing some work now then i have to run out for a meeting, help my mum with some christmas cookies, and we have a pub quiz to go to in the evening.

i'm also starting private italian lessons with a friend. he wants to learn some before he goes to work on a ship where italian would be very useful. i'm quite excited about that, already looking for some tasks online and he still has to learn how to introduce himself 😂

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
That’s exciting Strawb, I actually thought of learning Italian too… Maybe we can be our online support

Can you post a picture of your cheeseboard Soymilk as I’m rubbish at presentation

My youngest daughter has just landed and my husband went to fetch her. I’m a happy Mama with 2 of my babies home 🥰

• Heart

Gidget00_

VIP Member
Delish!

Harry had a colic episode this morning and I was in floods of tears all morning, and then he’s been fine at my parents house for 2 feeds and now we’ve got home and he’s had a feed and is at it again?? Why when we’re home and have no help give us a break little man 😩
Do you think maybe it’s the milk he’s on? I looked it up just now and you can get drops to put in milk that help apparently, and acid reflux formula can help too I think! Is he crying during the night too? It will pass soon hopefully ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

strawb

VIP Member
welp the hair is not really red, it's too dark 😭

but we got a chinese takeaway so all is good 🤩

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Thank you all for your concern for my parents. My mum seems really shaken which is understandable but what concerns me is she’s a tough cookie and things like this usually pass quite quickly and she never makes a fuss. I guess I’m seeing her as an old lady for the first time 😢

I don’t have an advent calendar this year but I did send some to my daughter in the US and her housemates. She sent me a very funny video of them receiving them and wondering what they were, never seen one before. I guess we’ve been taking our advent calendar’s for granted girls 😂

Sending love to you @Gidget00_ - know we are always here for you lovely 😘

• Heart

fudgebox

VIP Member
Harry’s had such a good first day in nursery, they said everyone’s fallen inlove with him, he’s been smiling and babbling all day and they’ve set up a little area just for him because he’s the only young baby with a bouncer, playmat and toys😭 I got a Mother’s Day card too which apparently he helped stick the squares on😆 I’m so glad he enjoyed it and I was crying on the drive home because I’m so proud of him which is so silly😆🥹

Attachments

• Heart

fudgebox

VIP Member
My goal is to lose weight too, I put almost 3 stone on when pregnant I lost a stone after he was born probably from the amount of fluid that came out when my waters went!! So going to try eat all the Christmas chocolate and biscuits today and tomorrow so I can start fresh on Monday😆

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
@soymilk Omg that sounds scary! After watching i’m a celeb for years I’m scared of getting anything in my ear! Glad you’re ok now 🤗

@Gidget00_ xbox’s are crap! Get a ps4! Mini melon loves playing fall guys on the ps4 so we’ve been on that constantly lol

We’ve got nothing planned for NYE. We don’t usually go out but usually have a drink, I can’t obvs but my fella got loads of ale for Christmas so he probs will 😂 Im going to try and stay up till 12 with him but I’ll probs fall asleep 😅

One of my NY resolutions is to give up takeaways 😅

Hope you all have a good day! I’ve got a bit of a headache

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
It was at 1pm! It was amazing! I had a fizzy lucozade before I went in and she was obviously on a sugar rush, she kept throwing some shapes and covering her face, I had to get up and do a dance to make her keep still! We eventually got a good look at her face and she has the exact same nose as her big brother, soon as I seen it I went omg it looks like mini melon! It was crazy! And she had nice big lips 😁 omg it was so cute. It made me cry, I can’t believe I’m 29 weeks, after everything we’ve been through I’ll have a baby girl 🥺 can’t believe it

• Heart

fudgebox

VIP Member
Hope you’re doing ok @Gidget00_ ❤

It was mini’s second christmas play today, his Dad came with me this morning, he weren’t as good today not gonna lie 🤣 he looked a bit fed up but so did all the other kids who did theirs on Tuesday too. He fell off his chair at some point and got a cob on and wouldn’t sing the rest of the song 😂 Then mid song he shouted ‘hi mummy! hi daddy!’ then he began picking his nose and forgot to sing. then halfway through a song he went ‘i want to sit with my daddy’ and he ran to us 😂 then he got sad when we were leaving and he clung to me he had his legs round me and was going i want to go homeeeeee. So he’s here with me 😆 and his Dad has gone to work lol

hope you’re all having a good day!
Oh bless him 🙈 that was like my niece at her play last year, she fell off the bench and smashed her head so was crying the whole way through 🙈 I’m going to the little girl in the Chinese school play tonight as her parents are working so I said I would go so she has someone!

• Heart

fudgebox

VIP Member
Omg that’s so cool!!! Have you tried it yet??

How’s everyone’s day been? And more importantly how was everyone’s dinner 😂
Delish!

Harry had a colic episode this morning and I was in floods of tears all morning, and then he’s been fine at my parents house for 2 feeds and now we’ve got home and he’s had a feed and is at it again?? Why when we’re home and have no help give us a break little man 😩

• Heart