Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gidget00_

VIP Member
he has an aggressive type of cancer and it’s spread to his liver and they think it’s in his lung. They said he will probably live for a couple of months and will offer pain relief in the meantime. I’m completely heartbroken

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Gidget00_

VIP Member
omg you know who I have always kind of fancied in a weird way
adam sandler

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Gidget00_

VIP Member
@strawb & @Libbylulu
I’m not good, I know it will get easier but right now it’s so hard, I miss him so much and the house feels so weird and different without him in it, he slept in my bed every night and he was such an affectionate cuddly dog, and now he’s just gone. I cry all the time and just feel so deeply sad he isn’t here anymore. His toys, his dog bowl, his dog lead and harness and blanket on the sofa it’s just so difficult, I’m glad he isn’t suffering anymore but this hurts so much 😢
Thanks for asking ❤

oh no @watermelon sugar that sounds awful! I can’t imagine being pregnant and dealing with other stuff too, being pregnant is hard enough sometimes. I wish we could all help. I hope you and mini feel better soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Hello Potatoes, hope your Friday is good.
Hope you are ok @Gidget00_ 😘

@watermelon sugar Mini is hilarious 🤣 such a character

you are so kind @fudgebox - how was the concert 🎵

My parents were in a car accident last night. A lorry pulled out of his lane without looking and flung them into the central reservation area on the motorway. No cars were coming behind them, thank God, as it could have been catastrophic. They are ok but badly shaken - during times like this it’s very hard being so far away 😢

I can’t believe Christmas is just 10 days away…. 😱 How prepared os everyone?

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
i'm good thanks! went to the gym this morning (you'b be so proud of me with how consistent i've been), just doing some work now then i have to run out for a meeting, help my mum with some christmas cookies, and we have a pub quiz to go to in the evening.

i'm also starting private italian lessons with a friend. he wants to learn some before he goes to work on a ship where italian would be very useful. i'm quite excited about that, already looking for some tasks online and he still has to learn how to introduce himself 😂
I am proud of you 🤸🏻‍♀️🏋🏻‍♀️! what flavour cookies are you going to make?

I'm going to the shop later to buy the cheese for my cheese board - what cheeses and accompaniments should I get? 🧀 🍇

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
@soymilk that dog is so beautiful ❤

i've spent the day cleaning and helping mr strawb study for his exams 📚

it's also been quite a sad day, not to bother you with details, one of mr strawb's best friends from back home was murdered almost 2 months ago when he was on vacation in central america, it was a robbery and today was finally his funeral at home. it was all very messy with bringing the body back etc and mr strawb has exams so he couldn't go. his parents didn't want a sad funeral so they all went on a ship and scattered his ashes along the baltic sea and wore pirate costumes. now they are having a party in his honour and they video called mr strawb so i have been comforting him a bit since then. i can't believe his friend is really gone, it's such a terrible story 🙁

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hi guys! It was was mini melon’s Christmas play today, it was his first ever one and omg it was the cutest thing ever. He done so well! i’m so proud of him 🥰 He was an elf lol

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
if i had to rank by who i like the most on the list to the least looks wise it’d go:

tyson fury
paul rudd
michael b jordan
chris evans
jude law
brad pitt
leo
voldemort
johnny depp
matthew monopoly

• Haha

fudgebox

VIP Member
No idea I’ve not eaten all day so I’m starving!

I’ve been to work today just to groom my friends dog because he was booked in the day Harry was born so he was well over due bless him🙈 I took Harry with me to see what he would be like while I was working with the loud noises etc and he just slept the whole time😆 it was so nice putting my uniform on again and not having to work around a big bump! I am defo gonna start a few days back in January I have missed working so much 🥲

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hi girlies! I’ve not felt very well today 😔 The hospital rang me the other day and said I’m still very anemic even though I’m on iron tablets so I need to start getting iron infusions at the hospital 🫠 I felt ok for a bit but the last week I’ve really been struggling again with tiredness. I’m sure last night I was having heart palpitations but I did eat a lot of chocolate so I could just be being dramatic 😂 And I’m literally waking for three hours a night and struggling to sleep. Then mini is just go go go whilst he is off school so I’m very tired and grumpy!

Gidget I love your thinking. I’d risk it all for a crepe as well

Fudge I love your nails. I never used the baby carrier for Mini but I want to for baby Melon cos i cba with the school run with a pram 😂

Soy I hope you enjoyed your last day with your parents! I bet you can’t wait to see your boyfriend!

Strawb, I hope you’re feeling better!!

I’m having pasta bake for tea. Went a bit overboard with the cheese lol

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
i hosted today and this was my cheese ''board'' 🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀 now we are drinking and watching movies 🥂

83339EC2-BD69-456F-B4AF-AC378121DF28.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

soymilk

VIP Member
hi guys! how is everyone today? I didn't end up having anything to eat at ikea because they only had meatballs and fries 🥴 just sent off my invoices for the month and that's me officially done with work until next year wooooo!

i'm going to meet my friend for a hot chocolate later and then go to the gym with my sister tonight and besides from that chill because I feel exhausted and drained 😅

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
thank you it went really well! most importantly their professor took some pictures and i look good in them 😂

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Adding - how much I appreciate you girls and how you’ve taken an oldie like me under your wings. You keep me young ❤

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
guys i am having the worst couple of days, fiance and i are not in a good place and i have been crying non stop since nye. i am pushing through it somehow, going to the gym, working, doing tours even etc but i am not well at all ☹

• Heart